Anyone else hear this JP interview?

Mile High

September 28th prcatice. They talk to JP about what Sam has gave him for advice. He basically says that Sam has just told him to step into some throws. Throw the ball with more authority. He also states that the recievers are going to have to get their heads around faster and something about their hands hurting.

Who knows maybe it really is that simple. Could it be that his accuracy right now is off so much due to him not playing comfortably? Maybe Sam tried to hard to carve a perfect sculpture? The ball is definetly going to be flying in San Antonio this weekend. How accurate..... We'll see. <_<

September 28th prcatice.  They talk to JP about what Sam has gave him for advice.  He basically says that Sam has just told him to step into some throws.  Throw the ball with more authority.  He also states that the recievers are going to have to get their heads around faster and something about their hands hurting.

Who knows maybe it really is that simple.  Could it be that his accuracy right now is off so much due to him not playing comfortably?  Maybe Sam tried to hard to carve a perfect sculpture?  The ball is definetly going to be flying in San Antonio this weekend.  How accurate.....  We'll see.  B-)

459897[/snapback]

Yeah, JP needs to stop worrying about making mistakes tomorrow....I really think that's been part of the problem, especially now since the strategy of letting our defense and ST win games has gone to hell. JP needs to just let loose and do his best John Elway impersonation. Yeah, he'll probably throw a couple of picks, but if he also tosses TDs then that's fine with me. Another loss or two and some changes will need to be made anyway.....so he might as well just bring it. I hope to God he kicks some asss tomorrow.

Yeah, JP needs to stop worrying about making mistakes tomorrow....I really think that's been part of the problem, especially now since the strategy of letting our defense and ST win games has gone to hell. JP needs to just let loose and do his best John Elway impersonation. Yeah, he'll probably throw a couple of picks, but if he also tosses TDs then that's fine with me. Another loss or two and some changes will need to be made anyway.....so he might as well just bring it.  I hope to God he kicks some asss tomorrow.

460449[/snapback]

Watching the last couple games something doesn't seem right about JP. Ever hear the expression don't aim the ball, just throw it to the target. I think that's what he is doing. I just hope that he isn't screwed up mentally. He needs to gain confidence to be a NFL qb. So if it's going back to the way he used to throw the ball then so be it.

I hope that he doesn't have the whole Chuck Knoblach thingy going on in his head.

Big game tomorrow boys.

We must run the ball with authority and stop the run.

460616[/snapback]

The run is the key factor. On offense and defense. This game is a must win in my book. 2-2 looks alot better than 1-3.

The run is the key factor.  On offense and defense.  This game is a must win in my book.  2-2 looks alot better than 1-3.

460620[/snapback]

I hate to admit it, but I think I have to agree....2-2 and I feel pretty damn good about the season. If we can keep a .500 record while we develop JP, that's awesome. The Saints will have the emotional edge tomorrow, so hopefully we can keep our heads about us and play smart, aggressive football.

Run Willis Run!

Curious to see how the crowd at the Alamo Dome is tomorrow.  It could be a long day for the Bills.  We definetly have to strike first.

460629[/snapback]

Yep, from what I've heard, the fans are pretty damn fired up.....they might be harder to break than your typical home fans, so I definitely agree that we need to hit them first. Damn, I wish I could see the game.....as painful as it was last week, it was awesome to have them on tv here in Atlanta.

I had made a similar comment in another post that, to me, JP seemed to be hearing his coaches voice a little too much while he played. He seemed more concerned about reme3mbering all the stuff he was supposed to do, and not use his instncts. I hope they can strike a balance between constricting JP and him running wild. They definitely are not usung his running threat enough, in my opinion.

I also don't understand where the screen pass went to, considering how many blitzes we are seeing.

PTR

I also don't understand where the screen pass went to, considering how many blitzes we are seeing.

PTR

460679[/snapback]

I was as well. And where has the 20 yard inside slant been? Which he threw so well in the preseason.