A joke for mid-week

rockpile

Donald Rumsfeld was wrapping up his daily briefing to the President and concluded saying, "Yesterday there were 3 Brazilian soldiers killed in Iraq.

"Oh no", exclaimed the President, "This is terrible news".

His staff sat stunned by the display of emotion and nervously watched as the President sat, head in hands.

Finally the President looked up and asked, "How many is a brazillion?" :lol:

Donald Rumsfeld was wrapping up his daily briefing to the President and concluded saying, "Yesterday there were 3 Brazilian soldiers killed in Iraq. 

"Oh no", exclaimed the President, "This is terrible news". 

His staff sat stunned by the display of emotion and nervously watched as the President sat, head in hands. 

Finally the President looked up and asked, "How many is a brazillion?"  :devil:

457670[/snapback]

:doh:

Good one. I wouldn't lay anything special on Bush...half of my friends would ask the same.. :lol:

A man walks into a bar (sometimes i wonder how many jokes start this way).

He sits down, orders a beer and looks around. To his surprise he see's President Bush and Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld at the other end of the bar. Rumsfeld is looking over some documents and the President is watching Sportscenter.

The man walks over to the President and Secretary of Defense and introduces himself. The President greets the man warmly, but Rumsfeld continues to look over his documents.

The man and the President chit chat for awhile and he finally asks what the President and Secretary of Defense are doing in a bar.

The President replies, "Well you see, its like this. We're planning our strategery for the war in Iraq. Its been hard work, but we've decided that we're gonna kill 10 million Iraqis and a blonde with big breasts"

The man looks confused and asks, "Why would you kill a blonde with big breasts?"

Rumsfeld looks up at the President and says "See, I told you nobody would care about 10 million Iraqis"

I read that in Reader's Digest.  I think it was in one of those humorous sections at the end of articles, with the common theme being lack of education.  Is that where you got it?

459368[/snapback]

Yes, it followed an abridged article on how an IGMO can become more edjumacated.

You should remember, you were the person credited with sending in the joke!

:D;):lol:<_<:P