who here wants to trade places

eball

i don't care that miami started 2-1. who would like to swap rosters and situations with either of these teams? i certainly wouldn't.

i hope a whole bunch of you bandwagoners and chicken littles take a long walk off a short plank. don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. for chrissake, it's a football game and you act as though your firstborn son has been stolen from you.

it's a long season, and while the picture isn't rosy right now the great thing about the NFL is that you're only as good as your last game. on monday we'll have new topics to discuss. buffalo's roster is talented, and the coaches and players are working their asses off to straighten things out.

those of us who have followed bills' football for a long time have seen a far worse product than what is out there currently. the team is a couple of plays from being 2-1. they lost to atlanta by ONE score. it's not the end of the world. really.

i don't care that miami started 2-1.  who would like to swap rosters and situations with either of these teams?  i certainly wouldn't.

i hope a whole bunch of you bandwagoners and chicken littles take a long walk off a short plank.  don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.  for chrissake, it's a football game and you act as though your firstborn son has been stolen from you.

it's a long season, and while the picture isn't rosy right now the great thing about the NFL is that you're only as good as your last game.  on monday we'll have new topics to discuss.  buffalo's roster is talented, and the coaches and players are working their asses off to straighten things out.

those of us who have followed bills' football for a long time have seen a far worse product than what is out there currently.  the team is a couple of plays from being 2-1.  they lost to atlanta by ONE score.  it's not the end of the world.  really.

457404[/snapback]

Right on brother ,,DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YA WHERE THE GO LORDY SPLIT YA

the same thing is going on down here in pittsburgh right now and has been since the beginning of the preseason they want tommy gun over big ben if you can believe that,,, he's overtrowing everyone bla bla bla same old same old,,, life in the nfl these days is most everyone will be 8 an 8 give or take one game a couple teams will win 12 or more and a couple teams will lose 12 or more,

the bills are a couple plays away from being 2-1 like everyone else,, I like our chances this weekend and the following two games ,,, jp and the team needs support from the fans not ridicule ,,,Hey lets

run another qb and coaching staff out of town what a great idea that would be !!!!

GET BEHIND YOUR TEAM OR SEND ME YOUR TICKETS ,,I NEED 5 FOR MY WIFE AND THREE KIDS YOU CRYBABY BANDWAGON JUMPING FOOLS

i don't care that miami started 2-1.  who would like to swap rosters and situations with either of these teams?  i certainly wouldn't.

i hope a whole bunch of you bandwagoners and chicken littles take a long walk off a short plank.  don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.  for chrissake, it's a football game and you act as though your firstborn son has been stolen from you.

it's a long season, and while the picture isn't rosy right now the great thing about the NFL is that you're only as good as your last game.  on monday we'll have new topics to discuss.  buffalo's roster is talented, and the coaches and players are working their asses off to straighten things out.

those of us who have followed bills' football for a long time have seen a far worse product than what is out there currently.  the team is a couple of plays from being 2-1.  they lost to atlanta by ONE score.  it's not the end of the world.  really.

457404[/snapback]

what the miami knob bobbers forget is that about 3/4 of thier defense will be receiving AARP cards this offseason...People say miami has come out fo nowhere, but that defense is OLD, and they are going to need a major infusion fo talent to be anywhere near where they used to be, by the time the offense catches up...

GO BILLS! (and i hope all the bridge jumpers actually do jump, the rest of us will be better off)

buffalo's roster is talented, and the coaches and players are working their asses off to straighten things out.

457404[/snapback]

Doesn't every fan of every NFL team say this about their team?

I've been a fan for 20 years of the Bills. These last 7-8 years have been PAINFUL. The end of the Jimbo era, Todd Collins, Rob Johnson, Doug Flutie, Drew Statue, and now Losman.....

Face it, the Bills are a lower rung team and have been for a while now. I remember seeing last year that only 1 or 2 teams have had a worse record over the past 5 years, the Cards being one of them :lol:

Sad..Very sad.

There is nothing more I would like to see than Losman turn it around and pull off a miracle, but by the way he has looked I am not holding my breath.

If Losman is a bust, then what?????

How long do we give him?

Holcomb? He's not the answer...

Who then?

:lol:

I'd swap "situations" with Miami if that includes coaching staff.  I have nothing aganist Mularkey (yet), but I think and many people agree that Nick Saban is going to be a star in this league.

457674[/snapback]

nicks been good so far at home ,,give me a call in december when he deals with the annual meltdown that we know is coming.....

457404[/snapback]

Ahmen.

nicks been good so far at home ,,give me a call in december when he deals with the annual meltdown that we know is coming.....

457684[/snapback]

Fins actually played better towards the end of the season last year, so Im willing to bet that the meltdown was a Wanny thing. We're a new team under Saban, so here's to a new future. :lol: