....giving the keys to J.P. Losman

bluenews

The Bills need to open up the offense. Stop managing from the "we can't take any chances" perspective and let the kid rip it.

The opening two "go" routes to Moulds and Evans don't count. In fact they were probably borrowed from the OP Quakers playbook.

Where is the tight end?

Where is Lee Evans?

Where is the creativity we saw from MM in Pittsburg?

The Bills need to open up the offense.  Stop managing from the "we can't take any chances" perspective and let the kid rip it. 

The opening two "go" routes to Moulds and Evans don't count.  In fact they were probably borrowed from the OP Quakers playbook.

Where is the tight end?

Where is Lee Evans?

Where is the creativity we saw from MM in Pittsburg?

456309[/snapback]

Why does going long to the WR's from the git-go not count? During the first series, I believe we threw on every first down. Does that count?

Where is the tight end?

Where is Lee Evans?

456309[/snapback]

Two very good questions, and after Tampa I was thinking, "tear it wide open and just let the kid play" too, but he seems to have a huge problem with accuracy. In the current offense the only thing that has kept JP from having alot of INT's is the inability of defensive players to catch the ball. If he starts throwing as poorly as he has been throwing into secondaries, we are in even bigger trouble. That being the case, I think your best question is where are the TE's?

Why does going long to the WR's from the git-go not count?  During the first series, I believe we threw on every first down.  Does that count?

456382[/snapback]

While I was hoping for a flag or completion........it was more a play they left out of the Tampa Bay game plan. The objective was to open up the run but keeping the DB back..........I didn't work! Willis should have 200 yards in that game!!!!

I may be wrong here, but it seems to me that when Losman threw the ball long, five times, we got good results. Tthe first one was simply an overthrow incompletion, the second one was a good pass that would have been on the money had the defender not knocked Evans off stride (which he got a penalty on and we got a first down), a third one resulted in a long PI penalty on the guy defending Moulds for a Bills first down, a fourth one was an illegal contact penalty and a Bills first down, and a fifth one was another overthrow incompletion on first down to Evans (from like the 25 to the 25). That's a pretty good percentage without having to throw the ball well, which he didnt.