I try so hard to hate Brady, but...

theesir

Some nudnick out here will find some excuse as to why he sucks, but its so beyond that. This guy is clutch. Its not the offensive coordinator, its not the teams they play, its Brady.

12 for 12 in the 4th quarter for 168 yards and yet another come from behind victory against a stout Pittsburgh D. I watched the game and could not get over some of the throws he made under pressure.

Don't get me wrong, it pains me to admit this, but how people can still say he's an average quarterback is beyond me. :(

Some nudnick out here will find some excuse as to why he sucks, but its so beyond that. This guy is clutch. Its not the offensive coordinator, its not the teams they play, its Brady.

12 for 12 in the 4th quarter for 168 yards and yet another come from behind victory against a stout Pittsburgh D. I watched the game and could not get over some of the throws he made under pressure.

Don't get me wrong, it pains me to admit this, but how people can still say he's an average quarterback is beyond me. :(

454904[/snapback]

There's no reason to find excuses as to why he sucks. He's gay, that's it. Don't you read the Wall?

454904[/snapback]

Yup - some players really are a cut above. Brady is one.

Watching Brady is like watching the USC offence.

454904[/snapback]

I couldn't agree with you more. As much as I HATE the Patriots, here are two key facts:

1. Brady is physically talented and bright enough to thrive in the system in which he plays.

2. The coaching staff is bright enough to establish a system in which Brady can thrive.

There is a definite connection between (1) and (2). It's tempting to downplay his performances or give credit to the coaches, his teammates, diet, something in the water, etc. The guy just wins games.

I stopped hating those guys (Brady, Bellichick et al) and Parcells a long time ago.  You have to respect them for what they have accomplished.

454954[/snapback]

Amazing how the Pats loose best lineman, best defensive back, best LB during off season and still can just plug in someone else. I never was convinced that BB was that great a genius but he's doing something right.

Brady is grace under pressure but his OL just pushes rushers out of the way.

12 for 12 in the 4th quarter for 168 yards and yet another come from behind victory against a stout Pittsburgh D. I watched the game and could not get over

454904[/snapback]

That really is unbelievable. And the way their defense (not to mention half their OL) is always ravaged by injuries and guys just step up. Remember when Colvin got hurt on opening day 2003 for the rest of the year? Didn't matter...it makes me incredibly jealous.

We lose 1 LB to an injury (albeit a very good player) and I get the feeling that's going to be an excuse for our defense all year.

Don't get me wrong, it pains me to admit this, but how people can still say he's an average quarterback is beyond me. :)

454904[/snapback]

He's just a SYSTEM QB. Brady should get no credit for the Pats success. Their kicker was the SB MVP, their OC was a genius, their WR's are super quick and run great routes, the OL gives him 20 seconds to throw the ball, etc... :(

:D

There's no reason to find excuses as to why he sucks.  He's gay, that's it.  Don't you read the Wall?

454914[/snapback]

Its not so much he's gay, its that i'm pretty sure he has had the naughty bit of every media member and referee in the league in his mouth at one point.