Schoop post game show

bbb

I know a lot of people here don't like Schoop and the Bulldog. I actually do like them quite a bit - although they miss Greg Bauch, who I never really knew was that funny until the last couple of months before he left.

But, today's postgame show was one of the worst things I've ever heard on the radio. Schoop just kept hanging up on everybody. I have no idea what he wanted to hear. He is just obsessed with bashing One Bills Drive.

I know a lot of people here don't like Schoop and the Bulldog.  I actually do like them quite a bit - although they miss Greg Bauch, who I never really knew was that funny until the last couple of months before he left.

But, today's postgame show was one of the worst things I've ever heard on the radio.  Schoop just kept hanging up on everybody.  I have no idea what he wanted to hear.  He is just obsessed with bashing One Bills Drive.

454275[/snapback]

I thought I heard popping champagne corks at the WGR studios today. Jerry Sullivan brought them over. Bad times at One Bills Drive are good times for the press.

PTR

I was starting to wonder when the next I hate WGR thread was coming, because its been a while....:P0:)

Greg Bauch took a job with the Sabres as a producer for their telecasts. He is a really talented and funny guy. Actually, I think you can catch him doing stand up at Comix Cafe sometimes....

I know a lot of people here don't like Schoop and the Bulldog.  I actually do like them quite a bit - although they miss Greg Bauch, who I never really knew was that funny until the last couple of months before he left.

But, today's postgame show was one of the worst things I've ever heard on the radio.  Schoop just kept hanging up on everybody.  I have no idea what he wanted to hear.  He is just obsessed with bashing One Bills Drive.

454275[/snapback]

Well I don't live up there anymore...But I would have to say that after watching this Team the Last 2 Games, those who have been bashing One Bills Drive have to feel like...at least so far... they got it right...

And if those Bashers are in the Media, expect to hear it over and over again...