Adam Vinatierri (sp) is the best kicker ever

Corp000085

He can't kick it if Brady doesn't get them there. 12/12 in the 4th quarter, the guy is a machine.

Unreal. Best in the league.

453956[/snapback]

This game was lost by Cowher and Lebeau hands down! Why did they NOT use the time out? They would have had a chance to get some plays in after the kickoff.

Why did Lebeau keep rushing 6? Should have covered the WIDE open wide receivers.

This game was lost by Cowher and Lebeau hands down!  Why did they NOT use the time out?  They would have had a chance to get some plays in after the kickoff. 

Why did Lebeau keep rushing 6?  Should have covered the WIDE open wide receivers.

453964[/snapback]

The game was won by Brady. He took it from them. You have to give the guy credit. When the game is on the line is there anyone else in the league you would want leading your team?

God I hate him...but you have to respect him.

The game was won by Brady. He took it from them. You have to give the guy credit. When the game is on the line is there anyone else in the league you would want leading your team?

God I hate him...but you have to respect him.

453968[/snapback]

I do not respect him...sorry..I just don't. Even JP Losman could have completed passes to those wide open receivers.

I would take McNabb, Rotheslberger, Manning or Vick in my 2 minute drill over him. He is a product of a system....

Best.  QB.  Today.  And working on best ever.  Peyton Manning can't carry his jock.

453972[/snapback]

I agree. Manning is a GREAT passer. But he isn't nearly as clutch or the leader that Brady is.

I just wish the guy wasn't in our f'ing division.

I do not respect him...sorry..I just don't.  Even JP Losman could have completed passes to those wide open receivers.

I would take McNabb, Rotheslberger, Manning or Vick in my 2 minute drill over him.  He is a product of a system....

453976[/snapback]

WHAT?!

McNabb? (love him, but he choked in the 2 min drill in the superbowl)

Rotheslberger is far too young to be called anything other than an unknown

Vick is the best athlete, but has ZERO accuracy.

Manning has never been clutch...ever.

You cannot say he is the product of the system anymore. That worked for one year...maybe two. But the man keeps winning.

12/12 for 168 yards in the 4th quarter against one of the best Defenses in the league ON THE ROAD.

Enough said.

WHAT?!

McNabb? (love him, but he choked in the 2 min drill in the superbowl)

Rotheslberger is far too young to be called anything other than an unknown

Vick is the best athlete, but has ZERO accuracy.

Manning has never been clutch...ever.

You cannot say he is the product of the system anymore. That worked for one year...maybe two. But the man keeps winning.

12/12 for 168 yards in the 4th quarter against one of the best Defenses in the league ON THE ROAD.

Enough said.

453986[/snapback]

We can agree to disagree...I just do not see Brady being successful anywhere else...Big Ben suffered his first regular season loss.

We can agree to disagree...I just do not see Brady being successful anywhere else...Big Ben suffered his first regular season loss.

453998[/snapback]

Big Ben may be great. But we just don't know. He has only played one season. Let's see how holds up.

But the others have played just as long or longer than Brady and don't have nearly the same amount of 4th quarter success (or success in general).

Honestly look at the situation, if Brady wasn't a Patriot, it would be easier for you (and all of us Bills fans) to admit how good he is. It's just a shame he is in our division.

I hate him, but damn if he isn't the best QB in the league.

Big Ben may be great. But we just don't know. He has only played one season. Let's see how holds up.

But the others have played just as long or longer than Brady and don't have nearly the same amount of 4th quarter success (or success in general).

Honestly look at the situation, if Brady wasn't a Patriot, it would be easier for you (and all of us Bills fans) to admit how good he is. It's just a shame he is in our division.

I hate him, but damn if he isn't the best QB in the league.

454004[/snapback]

It has nothing to do with him being in our division. It has to do with the fact the Pats won 3 of 4 SBs and he is the best QB ever. I just do not buy it. Donovan McNabb gets not respect because he lost those 3 NFC championship games.

Jim Kelly got respect even after losing 4 SBs...I think McNabb should get that same respect.

It has nothing to do with him being in our division.  It has to do with the fact the Pats won 3 of 4 SBs and he is the best QB ever.  I just do not buy it.  Donovan McNabb gets not respect because he lost those 3 NFC championship games. 

Jim Kelly got respect even after losing 4 SBs...I think McNabb should get that same respect.

454015[/snapback]

I see what you are saying, and I love McNabb.

But I just write off Brady as a mere product of the system. Especially if they get another ring this year.

Why did Lebeau keep rushing 6?  Should have covered the WIDE open wide receivers.

453964[/snapback]

well, at least we know who gray learned from. the falcon receivers were running around uncovered all day as well -- particularly finneran over the middle. he was available any time vick wanted him.

This game was lost by Cowher and Lebeau hands down!  Why did they NOT use the time out?  They would have had a chance to get some plays in after the kickoff. 

453964[/snapback]

It was third down when the Pats kicked the field goal. Pitt could have called timeout, but surely New England would have then just run the ball to the right and kicked the FG on 4th down. Cowher should use the time out - I agree there - but it's preposterous to suggest that that was where the "game was lost."

It was third down when the Pats kicked the field goal. Pitt could have called timeout, but surely New England would have then just run the ball to the right and kicked the FG on 4th down. Cowher should use the time out - I agree there - but it's preposterous to suggest that that was where the "game was lost."

454238[/snapback]

By making the Pats have to run the ball, there could have been fumble, etc. It was bad coaching.

If they win another ring this year, I will give him props.  They might go 9-7 this season.

454045[/snapback]

So if Brady wins 4 super bowls in 5 years - you're give him his props? I'm sure Brady would be happy to hear this.

Steve either you with championships or you don't. When McNabb, Vick and Manning win ONE - let's talk...otherwise as Jesse Jackson would say the question is moot!

As soon as the Steelers scored I looked and saw there was 1:24 left. I said too much time left, game over. With Brady and Vinitari the Steelers should have done whatever they could to run the clock. You can't leave a team like that with anytime left. They have not won 3 of the last 4 super bowls because they suck.

So if Brady wins 4 super bowls in 5 years - you're give him his props?  I'm sure  Brady would be happy to hear this.

Steve either you with championships or you don't.  When McNabb, Vick and Manning win ONE - let's talk...otherwise as Jesse Jackson would say the question is moot!

454254[/snapback]

Jim Kelly never won one...but I would think he is a damn good QB. Same thing for Marino.