Bledsoe ripping it up

Like A Mofo

We don't NEED to see what Bledsoe does with another team.  We saw him here for 3 years.  Did he play well enough in his 3 years here to warrant staying?  That's what matters, not whether or not he plays well/poorly with Dallas.

454113[/snapback]

Well he led us to 9-7 last year, and i'll be pissed if we squander another freaking year bringing along a guy that can't even find an open receiver. I don't care that this is his second year. Anything less that 9-7 is a step backwards, and unacceptable.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny what happens when you give the guy a real RB, some good wideouts, a better offensive line and, most importantly, some real coaching. Add it up and Bledsoe has been better than expected with the Cowboys! :

454282[/snapback]

Your only half right, but that makes your point all the more relevent.

He has an at least marginally worse RB, and significantly worse receivers. So what does he have? A better offensive line - ok, not unexpected - and better coaching.

Let me say it again, since you won't hear it from the front office:

You have to conclude - at least so far - that there may be a weakness here on the coaching side of things.

Yah, bledsoe also ripped it up his first 8 games here...wait until the 2nd half of the season, when his play goes into the shitter...just like it has every year in his career...his arm goes limp sometime around the first week of november and doesnt come back until the following september...

454187[/snapback]

Is that why we went 9-3 at the end of last year?

And I thought you were going to send me Lost in HD? :P

You have serious man love for Bledsoe. Denial is futile.

DING ! Ham and cheese ! Gotta go.

Apparantly the microwave dinged before you had a chance to actually COMPREHEND what I've been saying. I'll break it down into simpler terms for you:

DB = good QB

JPL = possibly good QB?

Our OL = terrible = DB and JPL looking terrible

CW

You have to conclude - at least so far - that there may be a weakness here on the coaching side of things.

454341[/snapback]

Actually I'd conclude OL, based on your comments. But coaching may have something to do with it as well. I'm not ready to conclude that we have bad coaches yet though. The OL, IMHO, is well documented.

CW

Your only half right, but that makes your point all the more relevent.

He has an at least marginally worse RB, and significantly worse receivers. So what does he have? A better offensive line - ok, not unexpected - and better coaching.

Let me say it again, since you won't hear it from the front office:

Fair point on the coaching and line...I'd take Jones over McGahee. Mularkey's "questioning" of Willis makes me think he's wondering about the RB's mental toughness, something you don't worry about with Julius.

Yes, the Bills may have more flash at the receiver spot, but Glenn, MeSahwn and Peerless are what they are...good pass catchers who get open when Drew needs them to. They have a diamond in the rough w/Crayton, the youngster.

Peace!

Goooooooooooooneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! damn how much are you guys going to talk about him he's a Cowboy now, and we can't bring him back and I sure as hell wouldn't want to, who cares how he looks now he will fold second half of the season when the pressure is on like he always does, get over him, he's WON NOTHING in his career

Meh...still way too early to count JP out, just look at Eli Manning tonight compared to his first games in the league. OTOH, we all kniow what will happen in Dallas later this year. :P

454418[/snapback]

Parcells has done okay with Bledsoe in the past. Bledsoe just may be better off in Dallas than he was in New England (post Parcells) or with Buffalo.

All those sacks?  You mean the two less than JPL took?

:P

It's kinda sad that Bledsoe has more net yards passing with ONE pass than Losman had net yards ALL GAME...

I figured people here would realize that maybe it wasn't the QB afterall...  I guess not. 0:)

CW

453853[/snapback]

You and I can't beat a little sense into this board. I quit trying.