Lack of execution

BillsFanM.D.

To borrow a phrase from GW....we simply need to execute better. Yeah whatever....What I was really thinking about is Marvin Williams and how different things could have been. Look at Cincy. They're rolling. Before you flame, I have been and will be a TD supporter. It just stinks that this guy slipped through the cracks. I firmly believe Mularky will get this ship righted (maybe not this year with rookie and no spikes) and I think he's a good coach. I just feel like we wasted 3 years with GW that could have been spent with a winner.

To borrow a phrase from GW....we simply need to execute better.  Yeah whatever....What I was really thinking about is Marvin Williams and how different things could have been.  Look at Cincy.  They're rolling.  Before you flame, I have been and will be a TD supporter.  It just stinks that this guy slipped through the cracks.  I firmly believe Mularky will get this ship righted (maybe not this year with rookie and no spikes) and I think he's a good coach.  I just feel like we wasted 3 years with GW that could have been spent with a winner.

453761[/snapback]

Yep, that Marvin Williams is something..... <_<

LMAO

Also has nothing to do with the fact that Cincy was LOADED with 1st round talent due to their decade of ineptitude...NAH.

453783[/snapback]

lol, yep, I'm not sure the concept of rebuilding was meant to be perpetual....but they sure have pushed the envelope!

yeah but Cincy fans are alot happier after 3 weeks than we at TBD are :P

453802[/snapback]

That they are.....but last year at this time I think they felt a lot like we do now.....that's the good news, I guess <_<

LMAO

Also has nothing to do with the fact that Cincy was LOADED with 1st round talent due to their decade of ineptitude...NAH.

453783[/snapback]

I'm not saying he makes all the difference but it's obvious GW was a wash and we had an opportunity to get a guy (5 years ago) who is clearly one of the best young coaches in the league. Yes, he would have struggled here for cap reasons but he had issues in Cincy as well. Remember, he did make a cap decision to let a certain linebacker go to Buffalo. So it's not like the guy walked into an ideal situation in cincy. He also made a tough call with a young qb over a vet who was arguably the league mvp (if not comeback player of the year). Both teams have put talent ON the field in the past two seasons (probowlers, good rookies, etc). The difference between GW's bills and MW's bengals is that he actually seems to be working his plan as scheduled. Unfortunately it may have delayed us a year or so.

LMAO

453783[/snapback]

The B'gals have only 11 current players that are hold-overs from their 2001 team.

Of those, the 1st rounders are RT Willie Anderson, LB Brian Simmons and DE Justin Smith, and Chad Johnson was a 2nd rounder, Rudi Johnson 4th, and TJ Houshmandezah 7th.

Marvin Lewis essentially built a new team.

The B'gals have only 11 current players that are hold-overs from their 2001 team.

Of those, the 1st rounders are RT Willie Anderson, LB Brian Simmons and DE Justin Smith, and Chad Johnson was a 2nd rounder, Rudi Johnson 4th, and TJ Houshmandezah 7th.

Marvin Lewis essentially built a new team.

454066[/snapback]

thank you and thats why I said I'd keep my mouth shut earlier. i didn't want to be the one to point out how embarassing joe's statement was. he doesn't watch much bengal football, ya see.