time to stop

mead107

I'm with you, amigo. But it's not gonna happen.

The majority of fans let themselves believe this team can be great, and when it turns out they are wrong so far, a handful find it very important to find someone else to blame for their own idiocy. "Mularkey made be believe. Donahoe made me believe. Ralph made me believe. It's their fault for lying to me!!!!"

And the few who have maintained for the past three weeks that the team sucks can't start a thread fast enough to point out to everyone that they are...three weeks into the season...right. So far.

Few people care about the team as much as they care about not being wrong.

The majority of fans let themselves believe this team can be great, and when it turns out they are wrong so far, a handful find it very important to find someone else to blame for their own idiocy. "Mularkey made be believe. Donahoe made me believe. Ralph made me believe. It's their fault for lying to me!!!!"

And the few who have maintained for the past three weeks that the team sucks can't start a thread fast enough to point out to everyone that they are...three weeks into the season...right. So far.

453513[/snapback]

Man all i want is to watch a winning damn team again...on a good note I have never attended a Bills loss and i will be at the next two games...3-2 here we come!

453513[/snapback]

So true.

Everyone wanted our team to take "the next step" this year. What's all the complaining about? 0-3 to 1-2 seems like an improvement to me! :doh: I will side with the posters here and relax. A lot can happen. Spikes' situation, however, is sickening. If he truly ruptured his achilles, he'll be lucky to be full speed by mini camp.