What's your pick this week?

Frez

repeat after me: the falcons are OVERRATED. the bills are not firing on all cylinders yet, but they don't need to be in the friendly confines of the ralph.

atlanta already played their super bowl this season when they squeaked out an unimpressive 14-10 win over philly in week one.

the ONLY area of concern for me in this game is atlanta's rushing attack. if buffalo controls dunn and duckett, the game has the potential to be a laugher.

as usual, my prediction is premised upon the bills not laying the ball on the carpet more than once or twice.

buffalo gets on track with a 30-13 pasting. lindell goes 3-for-3. JP passes for 2 TDs (moulds and evans) and willis gets his first. schaub throws a meaningless TD in garbage time (after vick has been taken out) to prevent the final score from being a complete embarrassment to atlanta.

ain't optimism great? :(

Falcons 27

Bills 13

Falcons defense is pretty good and will stymie the offense. I was very disappointed in our defense last week. They couldn't tackle anyone, Vick will get a couple of long gainers and Dunn will have a decent day.