What's your pick this week?

Frez

Who's picking the Bills this week and why?

I have a feeling the Falcons come in here and school JP Losman this week. I'm going to say it's going to be really ugly this week for Buffalo. The Falcons are a few steps ahead of this Bills team and it will show this week.

Falcons 28 :(

Bills 13 :P

Who's picking the Bills this week and why?

I have a feeling the Falcons come in here and school JP Losman this week. I'm going to say it's going to be really ugly this week for Buffalo. The Falcons are a few steps ahead of this Bills team and it will show this week.

Falcons 28  :(

Bills 13  :P

451696[/snapback]

Bills rebound from last week and their offense starts throwing the ball more to open up the run.

Bills 20

Falcons 12

This game is a toss-up for me. This is one of the rare occassions the Bills don't have an advantage on special teams. As sorry as our offense is, I don't have much respect for the Falcons offense either though it is better than ours. The Bills D should be able to neutralize the Falcons for most of the day, but then again, the Falcons will likely shut down our O too. I'll go with the Bills, simply because its at the Ralph.

Bills 16

Falcons 14

There's no line on the game.

I'm taking Buffalo.

Reason: Falcons think they can beat the Bills in Buffalo without Vick.  They think they'll be able to rest their QB with the STD and get out with a win.

I say the 12th man says NO WAY Ron Mexico !

451714[/snapback]

Vick has been upgraded to probable. I don't think there's any doubt he's going to play. How effective he'll be is another matter...

Vick has been upgraded to probable.  I don't think there's any doubt he's going to play.  How effective he'll be is another matter...

451719[/snapback]

If he plays he won't be running very far before he regrets it. At least I hope our D makes him regret it. As for passing his way to a W, let him try against our D.

You know, I had a very strong feeling that we were going to get stomped last week.  And I have a similarly strong feeling that we're going to win this week.

Bills 17

Birds 10

451707[/snapback]

Weren't you going to say that Willis's first carries yardage will reflect as follows:

4,8,15,16,23,42 ?

:(

Vick has been upgraded to probable.  I don't think there's any doubt he's going to play.  How effective he'll be is another matter...

451719[/snapback]

I think we're better off playing Vick than some backup...every backup we play seems to torch us (besides Ray Lucas)

Guest BackInDaDay

I think both Ds can play better than they did last week, although I don't know how healthy they are. Tampa Bay didn't need a Vick to score points, they only needed Griese handing the ball to Cadillac. Atlanta will try to do the same with Dunn.

I think our D will manage that. What worries me most is their TE. A hurt Milloy or healthy Wire don't match-up well in coverage against his size. No SS does. If we bang him up at the LOS, and bring pressure to the QB, he may not get out of the gate quick enough to do damage. I think Coach Gray will have a good gameplan, and I don't see them scoring more than 2 offensive TDs.

Their D gets moving quickly, but they seem to be pushed around by the Seahawks last week. I believe they'll try to confine us, offensively, and I think Coach Clements will use this to his advantage. I think we can score 2 offensive TDs.

I don't know anything about their STs, so because ours are good, I'll make us equals at giving our respective Os decent field position.

So, all things being equal, turnovers should decide this game. Most notably, turnovers originating from the QB spot. The question is, does Vick and/or the inexperienced Schaub make more mistakes than an even less experienced JP?

I'm thinking that an integral part of Clement's gameplan will be to get the Falcons safeties back inside, so JP has to be accurate with his short to medium passes into the middle. That kind of scares me, so this could be a 17-14 loss unless our D scores on one of their turnovers, then we win 21-17. :(

Weren't you going to say that Willis's first carries yardage will reflect as follows:

4,8,15,16,23,42 ?

:(

451724[/snapback]

Dude! Are you freaking nuts?!?! Those numbers are cursed!!! Do you want him to blow his knee out again?!?!? :P

The Falcons secondary is nothing special, besides DeAngelo Hall.

Double team Crumpler and you take away the Falcons only receiving threat.

Force Vick to run and he won't be able to produce points.

Open up the offense and let Losman throw it deep.

That's how it should go, and that's how I think it will be.

Bills 28 Falcons 13