Bush can't take the heat?

Considering the source hard to believe. However this was something that came into my mind today was man if he is able to stay on the wagon with all the suffering that is going on he's alot stronger than many others. Or maybe he doesnt have a real clue on the suffering so no need to jump off the wagon.

Gotta be the worst possible source to quote. There is no reason to think this is true at all and if it were, my reaction would be worry for the country first and sympathy for the President and his family second. I would wish most that he quickly recover and finish his Presidency. Further, I would think that anyone who would start calling him a "drunk" or some such slam would be ashamed of themselves. I don't care for the man but he is the President and I think politics are bad eough without that kind of overheated rhetoric.

Gotta be the worst possible source to quote.  There is no reason to think this is true at all and if it were, my reaction would be worry for the country first and sympathy for the President and his family second.  I would wish most that he quickly recover and finish his Presidency.  Further, I would think that anyone who would start calling him a "drunk" or some such slam would be ashamed of themselves.  I don't care for the man but he is the President and I think politics are bad eough without that kind of overheated rhetoric.

451460[/snapback]

Mickey agree with you, forget about who the person is alcoholism is a serious illness and many have fallen off the wagon for much less serious reasons.

Well in case anyone is interested, Bush seems to be taking Rita by the horns before it hits. Just saw him and his motorcade show up across the street at FEMA in force. So, while he may and probably will screw up some things it's not because he isn't on top of the situation.

BTW, there are a few folks on the board who also can confirm this, as they were there with me.

i know this is the enquirer and all but this quote is funny to be describing a man who runs the US

George had a drinking problem for years that most professionals would say needed therapy. He doesn't believe in it [therapy], he never got it. He drank his way through his youth, through college and well into his thirties