#7 will be fun to watch Sunday

SuperBills12

I have a feeling JP will surprise all of and especially the Falcons Sunday by running around, eluding tacklers, and throwing on the run making big plays. Come on guys, get pumped up!!! We're back at home, lets support our Q

31-10 Bills.

449701[/snapback]

I like it. However, I was at the game in Tampa on Sunday, I'm still trying to digest that. The Bills did not make me want to shout.

I'll be ready Sunday though. Let's Go Bills!!!

I have a feeling JP will surprise all of and especially the Falcons Sunday by running around, eluding tacklers, and throwing on the run making big plays. Come on guys, get pumped up!!! We're back at home, lets support our Q

31-10 Bills.

449701[/snapback]

I'm with ya! I've snapped out of my anger-bargaining-depression cycle and now I'm not sure if I'm in denial or what, but I'm ready to kick some ass! 31-10 sounds about right.

Odds are:

Sun 9/25 403 Atlanta Falcons +3 -115     

01:00PM 404 Buffalo Bills -3 -105 

However I don't bet, so I don't know if this means Bills or Falcons are favored, and I don't know what the 115 and 105 mean. 

Anyone know?

449794[/snapback]

it means the bills are 3 pt favorites. it also means that if you bet buffalo to cover (win by 4 or more), you have to wager $105 to win $100. if you bet atlanta to cover (lose by 2 pts. or less, or win outright), you have to wager $115 to win $100.