The NFL decorating Giants Stadium

Thailog80

All in all I think this is very cool of the nfl.

446699[/snapback]

It would be cool if it was someplace down South and not in Giants stadium. You have relocated all those people to Houston. Why not play in Reliant stadium like the Texans did yesterday? A couple of years ago, the Dolphins played San Diego and the game was moved to Phoenix from San Diego (because of the wild fires). They didn’t move it to Miami.

It would be cool if it was someplace down South and not in Giants stadium.  You have relocated all those people to Houston.  Why not play in Reliant stadium like the Texans did yesterday?  A couple of years ago, the Dolphins played San Diego and the game was moved to Phoenix from San Diego (because of the wild fires).  They didn’t move it to Miami.

446729[/snapback]

money.

freekin i hate money, it ruins everything.

money.

freekin i hate money, it ruins everything.

446737[/snapback]

I know it is a money issue. However, they had enough warning. My guess is that a significant portion of tonight's tickets sales will go to help the victims of he hurricane. I am convinced they could have sold this game out down South (especially if the NFL leans on some big corporations down there).

Is anyone else getting to see the entire game? Our local paper lists the game in it's entirety on ABC, then shows the 9pm game as being "joined in progess".

446818[/snapback]

It moves to ESPN when the second game starts so that we can see both.

With Saints banner, painting one end zone, bringing in 600 Saints fan and having the Saints cheerleaders there as well. Do you think they'll know where they are?  :D

The 60,000 plus Giants fans will let them know.

446630[/snapback]

In order to make it more "authentic" to New Orleans, they should paint flood lines on the walls, clog up the toilets and bring in homeless people with weapons. :doh:

Not sure why its like that for Syracuse, but I do know that the New York and New Orleans markets get to see the game in its entirety.

447004[/snapback]

I'll let you know after 9pm, but I'm thinking it's because of the Giants fans in Syracuse that are tired of being forced to watch Donavan and the Eagles.