Not all of this weekends football was bad

The Midget team (kids right before High School) that I asst coach is still undefeated....this time beating Colton 20-6.

I cannot express how much fun it is working witht these kids. And I am having a lot of fun working with my own son getting him ready for High School football....starts at Fullback and Outside Linebacker.....

FB - 3 runs for 55 yards (1st for 10 yards and a first down, second for 5 yards and a first down, then broke a 40 yarder that he should have scored on....better luck next time.

OLB - 3 tackles behind the line.....a bunch of assists....and what should have been an int......he fought that friggen ball for what seemed to be 10 seconds.....

Lots of fun

The Midget team (kids right before High School) that I asst coach is still undefeated....this time beating Colton 20-6.

I cannot express how much fun it is working witht these kids.  And I am having a lot of fun working with my own son getting him ready for High School football....starts at Fullback and Outside Linebacker.....

FB - 3 runs for 55 yards (1st for 10 yards and a first down, second for 5 yards and a first down, then broke a 40 yarder that he should have scored on....better luck next time.

OLB - 3 tackles behind the line.....a bunch of assists....and what should have been an int......he fought that friggen ball for what seemed to be 10 seconds.....

Lots of fun

446542[/snapback]

Awright!

I am a BIG fan of using the FB at any level!

I cannot express how much fun it is working witht these kids.  And I am having a lot of fun working with my own son getting him ready for High School football....starts at Fullback and Outside Linebacker.....

Lots of fun

446542[/snapback]

Everybody knows Colton sucks, half the team is barely out of diapers. :)

Just kidding John! Congrats on a successful game!

Everybody knows Colton sucks, half the team is barely out of diapers. :)

Just kidding John!  Congrats on a successful game!

446575[/snapback]

I dont know man....those Colton kids were big...a lot of them had friggen mustaches and drove to the game....:(

The game we had the week before was very tough....against a city who only keeps their best kids and plays them both ways....we beat them in an overtime game at home........

The game we had the week before was very tough....against a city who only keeps their best kids and plays them both ways....

446660[/snapback]

What does this city do with the kids that didn't make the team, do they deport them? are they allowed to live there?