Everyone Relax.......We're Doomed!!

R. Rich

There's no reason to worry; it's only one game! One game where we again showed our inability to beat a good team. We're done. This season is over. Actually, we'll bounce back. JP will have a better showing next week, and our defense will show everyone that the Bucs game was a freak occurrance. But we still can't beat good teams, and we're doomed.

There's no reason to worry; it's only one game!  One game where we again showed our inability to beat a good team.  We're done.  This season is over.  Actually, we'll bounce back.  JP will have a better showing next week, and our defense will show everyone that the Bucs game was a freak occurrance.  But we still can't beat good teams, and we're doomed.

446385[/snapback]

:):(:(:(0:):D:(:(

Edit: A year ago, I would have asked if you're a Red Sox fan.. :)

The Bills are tied for 1st in the division.  Not going to worry just yet.

446411[/snapback]

Actually they are tied with NE for second. 1st is the Jets since they have a win in division. Miami is last since they lost in division. NE and Buffalo are tied since they beat an AFC team but lost to an NFC team.

There's no reason to worry; it's only one game!  One game where we again showed our inability to beat a good team.  We're done.  This season is over.  Actually, we'll bounce back.  JP will have a better showing next week, and our defense will show everyone that the Bucs game was a freak occurrance.  But we still can't beat good teams, and we're doomed.

446385[/snapback]

lol.

at this point in the season, the only teams that have looked good both weeks are pittsburgh, cinci, tampa, and KC. everyone else has had at least one stinker. the colts are 2-0 but haven't looked sharp.

the bills are fine. two more NFC opponents coming up, so two more opportunities for JP to get himself settled before the conference and division games start. if buffalo can win one of these next two, i'll be satisfied.

446385[/snapback]

I was going post exactly the same, exactly. Except the semi-colon.

446385[/snapback]

Every time we face a team that is "intimidating" we run away and hide. Examples of this are the Patriots, Raiders, Ravens and Tampa Bay. Until we can go into one of these "intimidating" venues and kick their butt we'll be no more than an average team. The sad part is we all know that we have the talent, but it seems we lack the cahonas to get it done. This is the main reason I thought we'd probably lose to the bucs. Hopefully they'll get tired of being wimps in these situations, win a few of these tough road games and catapult themselves into one of the top teams in the NFL. However, I'm not feeling too confident right now about them achieving that lofty goal.