We are not Dooomed!

We didn't expect to win every game and we knew J.P. Losman is a rookie. Next Sunday we will clip the Falcons' wings.

GO BILLS! GROUND THE FALCONS!!!

445179[/snapback]

Hear, hear. Seeya there.

Why do people think a 1st year wideout who's never played a real down of NFL football but had a pretty good camp is the missing link to our offensive woes? Josh Reed looked pretty good in camp the last few years and he was the only wideout who showed up today. I don't think Roscoe would have made any difference in the outcome of this game.

RTB

Billsgirl Posted Today, 05:16 PM

I'm praying that the Bills show up against Atlanta... I've got family from there coming up for the game and I don't want to have to hear their gloating if Atlanta wins!

Right now your family members can't say anything after losing to Seattle. This game does not concern me as much. The Falcons still have a lot to prove. Expect the Bills to come out swinging next week.

Right now your family members can't say anything after losing to Seattle. This game does not concern me as much. The Falcons still have a lot to prove. Expect the Bills to come out swinging next week.

445519[/snapback]

I don't believe Atlanta has won here in years.

Michael Vick pulled up lame (hamstring) after a 30+ yard run. Maybe he'll stiffen up this week. I don't know - they still have some darned good - HUGE - receivers, but the Bills D is pretty fast which the Seawaks is not. I think the Bills stand a good change to win. Hasselback is not a good QB either.

I'm praying that the Bills show up against Atlanta... I've got family from there coming up for the game and I don't want to have to hear their gloating if Atlanta wins!

445440[/snapback]

I live in the Atlanta area and have been talking trash all off-season. Please.. please oh please let us win this game.