Calm Down!

Dr. K

Does anyone else think maybe we should go to the hurry-up permanently, or at least a lot more often, for JP?  From preseason on it has looked to me like he's just more comfortable running it, and it seems to fit his gunslinging style in the same way that the K-Gun fit Jimbo.

445309[/snapback]

Might not be a bad idea, if they can avoid going 3-and-out. Unfortunately, if you go 3-and-out while in the no-huddle, the defense quickly gets exhausted.

It's just stupid to bail on a kid who's starting for the second time of his career, when his receivers drop balls, his defense doesn't tackle and his OL, well, missed the plane.

445148[/snapback]

Offensive line played like Weekend at Bernie's. Seriously, we couldn't run or throw and when nothing is working that means we're either being completely outcoached or overrun at the line.

JP didn't look good but he made some things happen with his legs a few times. McGahee didn't look good either. I guess these are the problems that come with such young players in such huge roles.

I don't blame our defense. They played great until they were on the field WAY too much (which started right after the safety).

I was in a bar and busy drinking through much of the game, but does anyone know why we didn't try to send the receivers downfield? Or throw over the middle? Every pass was an out pattern....

Might not be a bad idea, if they can avoid going 3-and-out.  Unfortunately, if you go 3-and-out while in the no-huddle, the defense quickly gets exhausted.

445311[/snapback]

They get tired when you go 3-and-out even when not in the no huddle. That's what happened today.

You are 100% correct.

Everyone needs to calm down no matter what happens until AT LEAST the middle of the season. Then we can stop saying calm down and start saying it's too late to do anything about this mess this season.

Thank you for calling the group to order. I appreciate your maturity.

You are 100% correct. 

Everyone needs to calm down no matter what happens until AT LEAST the middle of the season.  Then we can stop saying calm down and start saying it's too late to do anything about this mess this season.

Thank you for calling the group to order.  I appreciate your maturity.

445330[/snapback]

Gonna make it to Gills sometime this season? We'd love to have ya...