Never in my life..... NEVER

NavyBillsFan

The defense must have been reading their press clippings about how fabulous they are. They really sucked today. Can't stop the run, not even close.

And Tampa has 2 young OGs, so it's not a powerhouse OL by any stretch.

Missed tackles, geez, it looked like a bunch of Coy Wires out there today. Crowell seemed useless as Fletcher's backup.

Special teams sucked today, too. No big returns, crappy punting.

A total team loss. Very disappointing.

They came close (except for final 5 min) to gaining less yardage that last week's pathetic Texans.

445129[/snapback]

And with all those rushing yards (a whole 120 for Carnell), the defense only gave up 14 points in 90 degree heat with being on the field for 38 MINUTES!

“Mama said there’d be days like this, there’d be days like this mama said”

If anyone was surprise by what happened today, I wonder how much of a football fan you are.

A Monte Kippen defense confusing a QB, let alone, a young inexperienced QB.  The defense made no big plays, could make 3rd down plays, were average on 1st down and couldn’t stop the run.  By the time the 4th quarter came around the tank was empty.

Grades:

QB – D - Losman was terrible, credit Tampa’s defense

RB – D – Willis, stop dancing, start running

WR/TE – F - did do anything

OL – C – really they held back much of the pass rush.

DL – F – Made no plays all day

LB – D - How many tackles did the miss?

DB – D – Did nothing

ST – D – kick return team was great, Moorman was bad, really bad.

445010[/snapback]

It was painful to watch, but well stated. It was his first taste of reality... WE'll be OK.. Did get a good buss on!

Some love me here, some hate me.  No matter what anyone thinks of me here I LOVE MY BILLS!!!!!.  Ive loved this team since I was 6 years old living at Quater Meadows Apartments and use to walk to the games.  Every game.  I use to play basketball with Tony Hunter when I was little and he was just a great man.  A ticket given to me by him every week, just for playing hoops with him and helping him around the yard.  Never have I ever turned my back on this team!  Not during the Super Bowl years, not during the rebuilding years, not EVER!

Never in my life have I been so sick than what I seen today on that field.  I knew we would take a step back with JP, but this team took a 3 year step back.  The D is NOT as good as everyone makes it out to be.  WE CANT STOP THE RUN FOLKS!  Pat is Missed......  If this team takes a injury then FORGET IT!

How many of these EX-Pittsburgh morons is TD going to hire to coach this team?  How many garbage players is this guy going to pick up?  Im sick of this sh--!  We lose and lose and lose to FA and pick up some friggin guys who cant reach their ass to pick dingle berries but are suppose to protect JP.  GIVE ME A BREAK!

Yeah, Im pissed we lost and yeah, the world is not over.  But Im SICK AND TIRED OF %^&* LOSING!  Its been over 10 years since we had a good team.  10 YEARS!  We have seen Baltimore, Denver, Tampa, New England win superbowls since then.  When is it if ever going to be our turn?  Its not going to happen with TD and im sorry to say this.  Moderak or whatever his name is will do a hell of a better job than TD.

Sorry to vent guys.  But Id like to have a great season of Buffalo kick ass football.  This crap today is just BULLCRAP and IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SAME JUNK YEAR AFTER YEAR.  THE FANS OF THE BUFFALO BILLS AND THE CITY OF BUFFALO DESERVE BETTER AND MORE!

445008[/snapback]

ur a moron

chill the !@#$ out there's 14 games left

apparently you have forgotten the miami game in 2001.  or the pats game in 2003. 

445013[/snapback]

Or the blowout in Miami in 1990. Team rebounded pretty good after that, I'd say.

Every team schits the bed at least once in a season. I'd rather have it happen early than late... like in the last game of the season... at home... against the Pittsburgh third string...

Or the blowout in Miami in 1990.  Team rebounded pretty good after that, I'd say.

Every team schits the bed at least once in a season.  I'd rather have it happen early than late... like in the last game of the season... at home... against the Pittsburgh third string...

445258[/snapback]

Miami in 1973 didn't.

I know, sorry, just couldn't help myself.

They didn't make a big play, but they did hold the Bucs offense in check in the 1st half; only allowed 17 points.

CW

445044[/snapback]

Exactly, its tough to continually stop the run when the D is on the field for 70% of the game...how many 3 and outs did our offense have? When the O cant move the ball, its tough for the D to show up all game...

Some love me here, some hate me.  No matter what anyone thinks of me here I LOVE MY BILLS!!!!!.  Ive loved this team since I was 6 years old living at Quater Meadows Apartments and use to walk to the games.  Every game.  I use to play basketball with Tony Hunter when I was little and he was just a great man.  A ticket given to me by him every week, just for playing hoops with him and helping him around the yard.  Never have I ever turned my back on this team!  Not during the Super Bowl years, not during the rebuilding years, not EVER!

Never in my life have I been so sick than what I seen today on that field.  I knew we would take a step back with JP, but this team took a 3 year step back.  The D is NOT as good as everyone makes it out to be.  WE CANT STOP THE RUN FOLKS!  Pat is Missed......  If this team takes a injury then FORGET IT!

How many of these EX-Pittsburgh morons is TD going to hire to coach this team?  How many garbage players is this guy going to pick up?  Im sick of this sh--!  We lose and lose and lose to FA and pick up some friggin guys who cant reach their ass to pick dingle berries but are suppose to protect JP.  GIVE ME A BREAK!

Yeah, Im pissed we lost and yeah, the world is not over.  But Im SICK AND TIRED OF %^&* LOSING!  Its been over 10 years since we had a good team.  10 YEARS!  We have seen Baltimore, Denver, Tampa, New England win superbowls since then.  When is it if ever going to be our turn?  Its not going to happen with TD and im sorry to say this.  Moderak or whatever his name is will do a hell of a better job than TD.

Sorry to vent guys.  But Id like to have a great season of Buffalo kick ass football.  This crap today is just BULLCRAP and IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SAME JUNK YEAR AFTER YEAR.  THE FANS OF THE BUFFALO BILLS AND THE CITY OF BUFFALO DESERVE BETTER AND MORE!

445008[/snapback]

Mularkey isn't the problem, nor is JP....its the O-line

Exactly, its tough to continually stop the run when the D is on the field for 70% of the game...how many 3 and outs did our offense have? When the O cant move the ball, its tough for the D to show up all game...

445312[/snapback]

6 plus the 3rd drive that we had a penalty so it had 4 plays. So really 7 drives that were 3 and out. Well and the one sack for a safety wasn't an out just 3 plays. :angry:

I'm guessing there won't be any: "Where are all the 'we miss Pat Williams'" smatass posts this week. Just like 2 years ago when all of the "Where are all of the 'GW sucks?'" posts popped up after week 2.

There ought to be an an official "where are all of the 'where all all the'".....official thread for people who are always wrong and ridicule others for being right.

Now you did it.

You lost control and pointed out the problems with the team that will prevent them from winning future games. I know you love the team BUT saying ANYTHING negative means you are a traitor.

Prepare yourself to be told to go cheer for another team. We don't need your kind around here you will be told. Thinking for yourself is verboten.

:angry:

Now you did it.

You lost control and pointed out the problems with the team that will prevent them from winning future games.  I know you love the team BUT saying ANYTHING negative means you are a traitor.

Prepare yourself to be told to go cheer for another team.  We don't need your kind around here you will be told.  Thinking for yourself is verboten.

445321[/snapback]

Yeah, you got to watch out for the Internet Tuff guys...

Now you did it.

You lost control and pointed out the problems with the team that will prevent them from winning future games.  I know you love the team BUT saying ANYTHING negative means you are a traitor.

Prepare yourself to be told to go cheer for another team.  We don't need your kind around here you will be told.  Thinking for yourself is verboten.

445321[/snapback]

Man, I get a rise out of the idiots that hang on this board. I post off the wall crap to see what rise I can get out of people. I love the internet tuff guys here. Fat slobs who think what they say makes a difference in life.

Ill post what I wish. You read it, respond, or dont do a thing. It dont matter man.

I still wake up every morning Brian no matter what. I still retire at the age of 37 and will never miss a Bills game after that. I still get paid with the tax dollars that morons that post their taunts here pay.

Its a great circle man. In the end, I still win......