Just got a call from Tampa

Frez

Have some Buc fans that our friends of mine at the game in Tampa today. They said game time temp is going to be 95 plus. They also said, it's already blazing hot! I told them the Bills WILL win today. They laughed and said, yea right. Buc fans are pretty high on their team right now. Should be a great game!

.......make that super hydrated, hopefully.

444652[/snapback]

I watched the 6 days until sunday early this morning. Damn this is definitly a potent bunch of LB's.

That is what I meant!

Griese is going to have his hands full! :D

Have some Buc fans that our friends of mine at the game in Tampa today. They said game time temp is going to be 95 plus.

444639[/snapback]

With all due respect, we've known all week that game-time temp would be about 95°

There's nothing exclusive about the info from your phone call dude

:D

With all due respect, we've known all week that game-time temp would be about 95°

There's nothing exclusive about the info from your phone call dude

:D

444695[/snapback]

Well, in that case I will give you all some information you dont know ...

... I just got a call from my buddy in Buffalo and he says it will be cold for the Buff VS Patriots game in December ..

For the sake of reminding:

JP went to Tulane. Yeah they played their games in the Superdome, but has anyone else here ever spent some time outdoor (like every practice) in NO in the late summer/early fall? It's sauna-style-you-can't-breathe HOT.

I don't think anything about the Tampa weather could possibly be JP's first time.

Well, in that case I will give you all some information you dont know ...

... I just got a call from my buddy in Buffalo and he says it will be cold for the Buff VS Patriots game in December ..

444705[/snapback]

Well then in all due respect I will also tell you that we've also known all week that it'd be cold in Buffalo when the Patriots come in December .. :D