Bills vs Bucs Thread...

losman

The bucs D used to be scary. They lost alot of defense players.

I expect willis to have a good day Sunday.

By the way: Gruden had it too easy winning the SB with the Bucs.

442962[/snapback]

I think their are still playmakers on the defense (Barber, Brooks, Rice)... that still scares me. I don't feel we played any playmakers last week (with maybe the exception of Dunta Robinson... but he's still rising)

I expect Willis to be right near 100 yards... I hope is goes over again.

Yes... Gruden did have it too easy. He was coaching somebody elses team.

i like your feeling  ;)

443535[/snapback]

This is a bills playoff team in the making. I said a while ago that the year 2005 would be the bills getting in to the postseason.

Right now The bills will expose the weaknesses on Grudens' overrated team with a Win.

I think it will be a defensive battle early but I also think the Bills are the better team and will come out on top. Gruden & TB are still living off the Super Bowl Win. I'll say Bills 23-10. This is provided that most of the Bucs show up sober. If they don't, which is a 50-50 shot, then Bills 45-0.

This definitely isn't a "must win" game, but I'd be REALLY disappointed if we lost. I decided before the season to give in to the hype.....if Takeo tells me they think they can be a "household name" defense, one of the greatest ever, then dammit I'm going to believe him. I'm going to hold him and the rest of our D to their word and EXPECT them to kick the crap out of the Bucs offense. Between Wills and the D, with the ST joining in for good measure, we are going to win this game DAMMIT!!!

copy paste from Up Yours Boomer:

i'll take the Bills to win....we have more to offer.

Cadillac?? about half his yards came on one carry and he didn't really smoke that D....he looked slow...the Vikes looked lazy.

Our LB's and D are the most solid D in the league. We will win this game.

Our offense is just as and maybe even better than theirs. JPL's inexperience aside,

we can move the ball on this over aggressive D. And we will...

I call it Bills 24 Bucs 13

I think it will be a defensive battle early but I also think the Bills are the better team and will come out on top. Gruden & TB are still living off the Super Bowl Win. I'll say Bills 23-10. This is provided that most of the Bucs show up sober. If they don't, which is  a 50-50 shot,  then Bills 45-0.

443563[/snapback]

Gruden leaves the Oakland Raiders there after he beats them in the SB.

Too easy. The Bucs would not have had so easy against a team other than Raiders.

Bills beat Tampa tomorrow!

17-6 buffalo...

willis will get his yards. jp will throw his first INT. the defense will destroy jim beam griese... remember, they're still pissed off about giving up that non td to carr... i see them shutting the bucs out of the end zone today.

I'm beginning to bite on the hype of the bills... On the same note, i'm really sick of the hype of these pretender teams like the bucs and their stupid car name RB... When was the last time a cadillac was relevant anyways?? 1975, before they put a v-6 into the eldorado? i mean, come on... But yeah, JP manages the game... maybe puts up some good yardage. This looks like a good token 100 yard game for moulds too... he's been quiet and slightly injured... that's when he's at his best.