other bills messages boards?

Besides the stadium wall, and boards.buffalobills.com, what other bills related message boards exist?

i am loyal to the stadiumwall.com but recently read on the Bucs board that there are like five other active bills boards.  do you visit these boards and what are your thoughts?

thanks.

442811[/snapback]

SHREEEEEIIIK

(Donald Sutherland in Body Snatcher)

So, do you frequently walk into Wal-Mart and ask the manager, "So, where are Target, K-Mart, and Shopko?  I really like Wal-Mart, but I heard that there's other stores to shop in."

Sheesh.

CW

442822[/snapback]

Worked for Santa Claus at Macy's.

So, do you frequently walk into Wal-Mart and ask the manager, "So, where are Target, K-Mart, and Shopko?  I really like Wal-Mart, but I heard that there's other stores to shop in."

Sheesh.

CW

442822[/snapback]

Right?

Who cares? This board is my homepage as well as my favorite site. Not just because of football but the people here are real. They tell you when you suck and when don't.

Did I mention the football knowledge here is fantastic? Other sites don't really cut it for me. You'll hear so much trash it's boring to even read anymore.

The worst is the ESPN board. Absolute crap.

T_R

Besides the stadium wall, and boards.buffalobills.com, what other bills related message boards exist?

i am loyal to the stadiumwall.com but recently read on the Bucs board that there are like five other active bills boards.  do you visit these boards and what are your thoughts?

thanks.

442811[/snapback]

I used to post, on and enjoyed billszone, but I use dial-up and it's so heavily image-laden that I only visit it to deliver a Merry Christmas wish to my friends there . :(

You're all right - google works - but I was really just asking where YOU (you know, you "die-hard - City of Good Neighbor" Bills fan) go... that's all.

Instead, I get the typical, predictable sarcastic responses - which say's more about your character than mine. Thanks for standing out.

ps: thanks B.Rich and anyone else for their meaningful input - appreciated.

:(

I used to post, on and enjoyed billszone, but I use dial-up and it's so heavily image-laden that I only visit it to deliver a Christmas wish. :(

442841[/snapback]

Yeah, you can post twice here in the same amount of bandwidth it takes to post once there. :(

I used to post, on and enjoyed billszone, but I use dial-up and it's so heavily image-laden that I only visit it to deliver a Merry Christmas wish to my friends there . :(

442845[/snapback]

I liked your first draft the best. :(

Well, if the responses were typical and predictable then why did you ask? :(

Nothing good comes from these threads. Some people hang tight in one place, some people roam. It's best to just search out those answers yourself and avoid the unavoidable criticism of other fan sites that these threads generate.