So thunderstorm Ophelia is about to hit

VABills

Since I am closer to DC then NO, you think FEMA will give me a handy dandy $5000 debit card so I can buy me a new computer, and maybe take a vacation.

439987[/snapback]

It's close enough that it's pretty hot and muggy here. I find such weather very uncomfortable. What I want to know is: why is the federal response to my discomfort so slow???? :angry:

It's close enough that it's pretty hot and muggy here.  I find such weather very uncomfortable.  What I want to know is: why is the federal response to my discomfort so slow????  :angry:

440041[/snapback]

Bush doesn't care about pasty white dung-flinging simians, even on their un-birthdays!

Yeah but where is my debit card? I am feeling stressed and abandoned by the government.

On a side note. Did you see our stupid governor declared a state of emergency and requested federal aid and support for this thuunderstorm on Saturday?

Geez, let's not wait to see if it even is going to hit, and possibly take or limit resources that might be needed elsewhere. Let's scream that the sky is falling and force the feds to mobilize FEMA, a week before a minor storm is about to hit. Moron.

On a side note.  Did you see our stupid governor declared a state of emergency and requested federal aid and support for this thuunderstorm on Saturday? 

Geez, let's not wait to see if it even is going to hit, and possibly take or limit resources that might be needed elsewhere.  Let's scream that the sky is falling and force the feds to mobilize FEMA, a week before a minor storm is about to hit.  Moron.

440054[/snapback]

You need to get the paratroopers in before it starts to rain.

Yeah but where is my debit card? I am feeling stressed and abandoned by the government. 

On a side note.  Did you see our stupid governor declared a state of emergency and requested federal aid and support for this thuunderstorm on Saturday? 

Geez, let's not wait to see if it even is going to hit, and possibly take or limit resources that might be needed elsewhere.  Let's scream that the sky is falling and force the feds to mobilize FEMA, a week before a minor storm is about to hit.  Moron.

440054[/snapback]

I hope officials have the kayaks on standby.