After reading the Bucs boards for 2 minutes

mtdoak

After reading the bucs board, i'm so thankful that TBD isn't a group of smack talking homers. I remember last year I checked out the bengals board before the game, and it was all preteens having piss parties on the other teams. The Bucs board is just as bad. Intelligent football conversation rules! Rose-colored glasses homers suck!

After reading the bucs board, i'm so thankful that TBD isn't a group of smack talking homers.  I remember last year I checked out the bengals board before the game, and it was all preteens having piss parties on the other teams.  The Bucs board is just as bad.  Intelligent football conversation rules!  Rose-colored glasses homers suck!

439298[/snapback]

The Bills have their fair share of those types. You generally don't see it to its extreme on this board, but they're out there.

After reading the bucs board, i'm so thankful that TBD isn't a group of smack talking homers.  I remember last year I checked out the bengals board before the game, and it was all preteens having piss parties on the other teams.  The Bucs board is just as bad.  Intelligent football conversation rules!  Rose-colored glasses homers suck!

439298[/snapback]

Try this board if you want to talk good football and leave the trash behind. www.pewter.com you have to register but its a good board. But remember on every board someone always talks trash.

Try this board if you want to talk good football and leave the trash behind.  www.pewter.com you have to register but its a good board.  But remember on every board someone always talks trash.

439401[/snapback]

You have to register? What kind of board is that? :devil:

439298[/snapback]

I'm not sure which board you were on, but I was lurking on http://bbs.buccaneers.com and saw plenty of smack getting thrown around. I too was surprised. One Bucs guy was quoting posts from bb.com that were six months old.

I was also surprised by how many Bills fans were there throwing punches as well. Though it looked like the Bucs fans had jumped on the Bills fans first, who like Gullfer1 here, seemingly just stopped by to get a little bit of the opposing view.

The big thing the Bucs fans kept hitting on was the whole Superbowl crap -- real original.

The Bucs fans there really seem to think they'll win simply because of the heat. Like it never gets hot and humid in Buffalo. I guess they seem to forget that half our team is from the south.

yeah, i hate all those signature pictures and crap... I can live with avatars here cause they're in a different field than the thread text is in. It's not a bad thing to have boobies everywhere on the screen, but it does detract from the football talk.