Do you think Ariz could have used Travis Henry?

Albany,n.y.

In a word YES!

Every team needs a lost fumble, 35 yards and no receptions from a back.

I wonder who was in the backfield when McNair got sacked 3 times?  :doh:

438808[/snapback]

I flipped over to the Pit/Ten game just in time to see Henry in the backfield, whiff a LB and watch McNair get sacked ...

So at least one of the 3 sacks was on TH

I flipped over to the Pit/Ten game just in time to see Henry in the backfield, whiff a LB and watch McNair get sacked ...

So at least one of the 3 sacks was on TH

438860[/snapback]

Thanks for the report! :devil:

Business as usual I see.

The good news is that Travis himself will help us get an earlier pick in what will be remembered as one of the best trades ever made by the Buffalo Bills football team!

Maybe Dennis Green should not have been so quick to pull the trigger on dumping Pete Kendall(last year) and LJ Shelton this year(not sure, but he may have also dumped a 3rd OL member). Outside of Warners 3 carries for 11 yards, the other RB's combined were 18 carries for 20 yards. :devil:

Maybe Dennis Green should not have been so quick to pull the trigger on dumping Pete Kendall(last year) and LJ Shelton this year(not sure, but he may have also dumped a 3rd OL member).  Outside of Warners 3 carries for 11 yards, the other RB's combined were 18 carries for 20 yards. ;)

Kendall was a dumb move. Shelton had worn out his welcome in Arz with lackluster play and attitude. I doubt he changes much in Cleveland. All in all, I'm glad the Bills didn't end up making ANY sort of deal with the Cards.