Roscoe Parrish

Peter

I just got back to Miami from my trip to Buffalo for the home opener.

I noticed an interesting thing on Sunday. Every time I checked out the sidelines, I saw Roscoe picking Kelly Holcombe's and/or Shane Matthews' brain.

It was good to see that he had his head in the game even though he was injured and could not play.

I just got back to Miami from my trip to Buffalo for the home opener.

I noticed an interesting thing on Sunday.  Every time I checked out the sidelines, I saw Roscoe picking Kelly Holcombe's and/or Shane Matthews' brain.

It was good to see that he had his head in the game even though he was injured and could not play.

437840[/snapback]

You certain he wasn't just checking for head lice?

Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

I assume he didn't suit up, is that correct?

I only ask because as ESPN ran its injury reports over and over again on the crawl at the bottom of the screen in the morning, it kept showing Roscoe as QUESTIONABLE.

I'm think someone who is listed as questionable in Week One should be ready to play well before Week Four.

I'm sure Mularkey had him hanging with Holcomb and Matthews so that he could hear the plays that were being called in to the QB's earpiece, and then watch what Josh Reed would do on those plays. Just like in practice, when his arm was in a cast but he was popping his head in the huddle to hear the play call. Good move by the coaches, so he remains a part of the offense as much as possible so that he is good to go (at least playbook-wise) when he returns.

I assume he didn't suit up, is that correct?

I only ask because as ESPN ran its injury reports over and over again on the crawl at the bottom of the screen in the morning, it kept showing Roscoe as QUESTIONABLE.

I'm think someone who is listed as questionable in Week One should be ready to play well before Week Four.

437850[/snapback]

correct. he was on the inactive list at gametime.