Carr's TD run

Richmond_Bills

he touched the pylon.  I replayed it over and over...oh well, not that it really matters now...Go Bills!!!

437385[/snapback]

I saw it. We maybe could have challenged, but we had no timeouts left so we couldn't. And the game had more than two minutes left in the first half, so the officials upstairs couldn't either.

it looked as if he hit the pylon before stepping out of bounds.

but why didnt the 2nd defender come up and try and tackle him. he saw him, but did nothing. he had to know fletcher would not tackle him in time.

437387[/snapback]

He was staying with the receiver. If he stepped up, Carr would have had an easy touchdown toss.

it looked as if he hit the pylon before stepping out of bounds.

but why didnt the 2nd defender come up and try and tackle him. he saw him, but did nothing. he had to know fletcher would not tackle him in time.

437387[/snapback]

discipline

He was staying with the receiver.  If he stepped up, Carr would have had an easy touchdown toss.

437393[/snapback]

Yep...

I don't think he stepped out, but it was close; and it was annoying how Brent Jones completely ignored the possibility while focusing on the ball hitting the pylon. Yeah Brent, I think even Phil Luckett can see that he hit the pylon. Shut up.

He was staying with the receiver.  If he stepped up, Carr would have had an easy touchdown toss.

437393[/snapback]

fletcher was beat. it ended up being close, but carr was gunna get the TD rushing. yes he had disipline, but if he can see the qb will get a TD, shouldnt he come up and force carr to throw it? alot can happen on a pass.

As was already stated, the Bills didn't have any timeouts left, so MM couldn't challege. I think that it would have been overturned had it been reviewed.

All that said, it seemed like the team burned through those timeouts. This is a very good example of why it is important to only use TOs when 100 percent needed.

the same play happened later in the game (except it was at a different spot on the field). Carr needed a couple for a first down and Fletch chased him while Posey (covering Davis) came off of Davis just in time to stop the first down. Should Posey have done that on the TD play? Things happen way to fast to make the same play everytime, but maybe he knew he blew it on the TD and made sure he didn't blow it again.