Raffle Girls , "The Wall ", The J Hat

Hammered a Lot

I am sorry for the first time out of five tailgates, the raffle girls did not do their job.

I tried to get the original girls, boyfriends and into saturday night at the bars.

Plan B, Wendy, she had a family event to go to.

Plan C, One of my workers, Linda's daughter, Andrea, just started local college and on saturday cancelled.

Plan D Linda if I could not find somebody else.

Plan E Talking with my buddies wife saturday around 4pm she said her daughter would do it.

I should have stayed with Plan D

"The Wall" Every tailgate I try to come up with something. The Torch, Mardi Grai Beads, Don Julio, and now the Stadium Wall. Thanks to #89 and CableLady for their help in painting the heading Two Bills Drive.com The Stadium Wall.com

Thanks also to the muscle who help carry The Wall, Sid and crew, BF, Mike in Cuse.

The Jacksonville Hat , Buddy the Wonder dog who made a late appearance at the tailgate, told me to wear the winning teams hat!

Thanks again Hammer. Other than the nutcases in the back of the lot that were burning the rubber cone at the end of the day it was great. Those guys were seriously wacked.

They also spun out on a bag of garbage.

They will never be allowed in Hammer's Lot Again.

I just wonder, if they were the ones that the police gave the 10 (including 3 felonies) charges to after the game, down near Kettles bar. One can only hope!

They also spun out on a bag of garbage.

They will never be allowed in Hammer's Lot Again.

I just wonder, if they were the ones that the police gave the 10 (including 3 felonies)  charges to after the game, down near Kettles bar. One can only hope!

31547[/snapback]

Assclowns personified :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Thanks again Hammer, and remember to thank Buddy the Wonder Dog. It was great he was able to make an appearance!

BTW: Already stopped by and picked up a replacement cell phone - no big deal, but thanks for lookin' for me.

ALWAYS A PLEASURE HAMMER MAN

You are beyond the shadow of a doubt the most electrifying fan in BILLS history and the best host to exist.

I will catch yo again on the AOL my man...

I will be coming up for the JETS game hope tp have the honor and pleasure of tailgating with you the game

Please let me know