Tonight everyone gets together at Danny's?

The_Real

I'm 27.  Am I the youngest guy there?  Not that it matters I'm just curious.  Err.  Well,.  Uhh..

yeah later. 

tr

435935[/snapback]

Nope - i'm 23, my dad's in his 60s. We're sitting at the Holiday Inn relaxing for a bit before we head over to Dannys.

Sat at the bar for a bit, but didn't recognize anyone. Danny's staff moved Nascar to the big screen, and I was told that there was no TV in the TBD room, so my dad and I opted to come back to the hotel for the OSU game.

See you all bright and early in the morning.

Sat at the bar for a bit, but didn't recognize anyone.  Danny's staff moved Nascar to the big screen, and I was told that there was no TV in the TBD room, so my dad and I opted to come back to the hotel for the OSU game.

See you all bright and early in the morning.

436019[/snapback]

Danny's had the OSU game on the smaller TV's, just not the big screen. What time did you leave? People started showing up around 6:30

Danny's had the OSU game on the smaller TV's, just not the big screen. What time did you leave? People started showing up around 6:30

436040[/snapback]

Left around 7:30 or so...not a big deal. We sat at the end of the bar and had a few beers. There were a few people that I would've recognized had I seen them, but I didn't see any...no big deal. Got back just in time to see OSU overcome a 0-10 deficit (currently leading 19-13).

We'll be in the lot by 7:30 tomorrow morning, so we'll have plenty of time to make the rounds and make sure that we know people for the next event. :w00t: