Questions for this weekend (for us out of towners)

udonkey

- What is the best exit to take to get to the Holiday Inn Hamburg (coming in from I90 S/W)?

- What time on Saturday will people be meeting at Dannys (and more importantly, will the Ohio State game be on there?)

- What is the address at Dannys? What is the best way to get there?

My dad and I will be leaving ~10am on Saturday and should be checking into our hotel room by 4-5pm. After a quick shower, I'm sure we'll both be ready for some food, beer, and college football.

Please note that I posted in the main forum for more exposure. I'm sure others will have additional questions that may pop up in the next 24-36 hours.

See you all soon!

Not sure about the exit number, but here is a llink to Danny's and Hammers Lot

click right here

People will start arriving around 7PM or maybe earlier.

Not sure which games will be on the TVs.

Seeya there!

- What is the best exit to take to get to the Holiday Inn Hamburg?

- What time on Saturday will people be meeting at Dannys (and more importantly, will the Ohio State game be on there?)

- What is the address at Dannys?  What is the best way to get there?

My dad and I will be leaving ~10am on Saturday and should be checking into our hotel room by 4-5pm.  After a quick shower, I'm sure we'll both be ready for some food, beer, and college football.

Please note that I posted in the main forum for more exposure.  I'm sure others will have additional questions that may pop up in the next 24-36 hours.

See you all soon!

435557[/snapback]

- What is the best exit to take to get to the Holiday Inn Hamburg (coming in from I90 S/W)?

435557[/snapback]

Exit 57, should be able to see the HI as you get off 90.

435557[/snapback]

7pm is the official start time for the festivities.