Willis article

Mile High

Well - this is the most understated description of one of the most devestating injuries ever which you'll see in your lifetime:

He planted his left leg on a fourth-quarter pass play against Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl, then heard “a little pop" upon contact that spelled huge trouble.

:lol::lol:

According to your former roommate he has photos of you and a canine.  Please don't try to make us think you find this distasteful. :lol:

434907[/snapback]

Lets leave his beatiality beat off materials out of this. Why he photoshopped me into them is a road I dont want to venture down.

I think their is a "chub" epidemic engulfing this message board.  Everyday I come on and someone has a woodrow.

434912[/snapback]

Everyone is excited for football season...don't worry, a win on Sunday will be my happy ending.

:lol:

Wow.

I am definately throwing up in my mouth, a little bit.

434893[/snapback]

Two of the funniest posts I've seen here. I'm pumped up too, but not down there. Anyone remember the power Willis had last year as he ran over defenders in the open field? I'm really looking forward to see him smash down the field. 48 hours 21 minutes left. But who's counting