danny's

mead107

had agood time it was fun putting faces with names ,sorry for missing the party at hammers , ended up meeting some friends and got tied up . i know i did not get to meet everyone at dannys still agood time .plan on parking at hammers next year for the party.got home to day around 5, hate that drive home after a loss i see a win next week . GO BILLS

next year they are giving us the banquet hall. I asked for reservations and who was coming to Danny's. The replys were 25-30 people. SURPRISE we had almost 60. Many just came anyways and that is a good thing.

We met a 3 year lurker who came up with the Wall name POP-UP so MS. Lurker jump in and get your feet wet. Remember when the guys find out you are a girl they will answer your posts.;):lol:

Its always great to C every1 again at DANNY'S especially when you meet new faces and see the ones that you already know and met. It was great to fiannly meet the infamous ICEMAN and THAILOG 80.

Hope to C you boys again soon.

JETS GAME GUYS CMON AND TYR TO MAKE IT 11/07/04.

Its always great to C every1 again at DANNY'S especially when you meet new faces and see the ones that you already know and met. It was great to fiannly meet the infamous ICEMAN and THAILOG 80.

Hope to C you boys again soon.

JETS GAME GUYS CMON AND TYR TO MAKE IT 11/07/04.

32516[/snapback]

If Tyrone's cookin' I'll be there.

next year they are giving us the banquet hall.  I asked for reservations and who was coming to Danny's.  The replys were 25-30 people. SURPRISE we had almost 60. Many just came anyways and that is a good thing.

We met a 3 year lurker who came up with the Wall name POP-UP so MS. Lurker jump in and get your feet wet.  Remember when the guys find out you are a girl they will answer your posts.:lol: :lol:

30480[/snapback]

Great a hall lots of room and cool air. Especially for the 2007 tailgate, NJSUE'S COLLEGE GRADUATION PARTY PART 2. Because, I already have an Associates degree. Will receive my Bachelors Degree in 2007.