End Zone Crew's menu for Sunday...

Spikes16

Spikes16 is cooking for the CREW. What to eat?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Spikes16 is cooking for the CREW. What to eat?

• 1. Pork ribs, Spikes16 style. ( Will make you giddy.)
    • 2. Lakeside sausage with peppers and onions. (Solid choice.)
    • 3. Both. (Bad choice,too much work.)

Skip both those options.  First game of the year, your in Buffalo..  Chicken wings.  Buy or borrow one of those turkey deep fryers and cook  about 100 wings at a time.  You'll be a hit and it's cheaper athan ribs or sausage.

429615[/snapback]

Good call - I might see if my dad will bring his turkey fryer along. The only pain in the ass is allowing the oil to cool before going to the game.

I'll confirm later on in the week if we bring it - if we do and others want to bring some wings along, you could definitely throw them in the fryer while its still hot. We did it for the Bengals/Bills game and ended up cooking ~20-30lbs of wings.

Good call - I might see if my dad will bring his turkey fryer along.  The only pain in the ass is allowing the oil to cool before going to the game.

I'll confirm later on in the week if we bring it - if we do and others want to bring some wings along, you could definitely throw them in the fryer while its still hot.  We did it for the Bengals/Bills game and ended up cooking ~20-30lbs of wings.

429626[/snapback]

Nice.