This is a 6-10 Team This Year

BenchBledsoe

Okay,

People will jump all over me again, but . . . as I said from before the season started: This is a 6-10 team with the very tough schedule they face. It isn't pessimism, but rather realism. With TKO likely down for a loooong time now, this is just unfortunately the likely outcome.

It will take JP some time (i.e. Carson Palmer) and the defense isn't quite what we thought. We must accept the truth.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay,

People will jump all over me again, but . . . as I said from before the season started: This is a 6-10 team with the very tough schedule they face. It isn't pessimism, but rather realism. With TKO likely down for a loooong time now, this is just unfortunately the likely outcome.

It will take JP some time (i.e. Carson Palmer) and the defense isn't quite what we thought. We must accept the truth.

453709[/snapback]

TKO = OVER-RATED.

See his major brain-fart today.

Overrated? TKO is is our defensive MVP. Without him, the defense will take a major fall.

453734[/snapback]

right, because he did SO much to help the Bills to a win today. And last week.

Right. He's got NO heart, and how he manages to live on his brain-stem, I'll never know.

Right. He's got NO heart, and how he manages to live on his brain-stem, I'll never know.

453739[/snapback]

So you think its Spike's fault we lost? <_<

453739[/snapback]

lol, so Angelo Crowell is the solution? Right? Because Spikes doesn't mean much to this team in your opinion. And JP is the next Favre/Elway, according to you.

453739[/snapback]

I can't believe that nobody else is jumping in in defense of TKO. Would you rather he was not on our team? Who would you rather have starting at OLB on our current roster? I too, am disgusted today, but to bad mouth one of our top players is ridiculous.

I can't believe that nobody else is jumping in in defense of TKO. Would you rather he was not on our team? Who would you rather have starting at OLB on our current roster? I too, am disgusted today, but to bad mouth one of our top players is ridiculous.

453756[/snapback]

Why even jump into a conversation like this, the stupidity of the original comment about TKO being overrated speaks for itself <_<

I tried to warn you

Yes. The human tragedy of being optimists is coming back to haunt everyone here as everyone's homes are burned to the ground, our dogs have all run away and the November issue of Popular Mechanics will be delayed by three days.

We must all bow to BB, b/c he tried to warn us all about the outcome of the life-or-death situation of watching an oblong ball being advanced on a field of turf.

TKO is the heart and soul of this team.

JoeSixPack = RJ

453766[/snapback]

Right.

Again, answer the question: WHEN is the last time TKO changed a game single-handedly for the Bills? He's not even the best LB on the team! Sure, he's a great dancer though.

I'll take Fletch any day. Solid, understated.

Yes. The human tragedy of being optimists is coming back to haunt everyone here as everyone's homes are burned to the ground, our dogs have all run away and the November issue of Popular Mechanics will be delayed by three days.

We must all bow to BB, b/c he tried to warn us all about the outcome of the life-or-death situation of watching an oblong ball being advanced on a field of turf.

453767[/snapback]

Nice fan.

• 4 weeks later...

But, at this point, can anyone logically or heartily disagree? And on what factual basis, considering the upcoming schedule, would you do so? Anyone who disagreed is probably speaking from their heart, not their head. At this point, nobody really, deep down, believes this team is going anywhere this season.

But, at this point, can anyone logically or heartily disagree? And on what factual basis, considering the upcoming schedule, would you do so? Anyone who disagreed is probably speaking from their heart, not their head. At this point, nobody really, deep down, believes this team is going anywhere this season.

484559[/snapback]

I'm trying to figure out where you're counting 6 wins?

I'm trying to figure out where you're counting 6 wins?

484569[/snapback]

Hopefully between the KC, Denver, and Carolina home games we find a way to win 2 of those. Maybe score a lucky win in NJ or Miami, but yeah, 6 wins is seriously optimistic at this point. KC and Carolina will be the only games where we'll be favored the rest of the year barring a total collapse by Denver. 5-11 looks like a pretty good bet at this point.