Nooooooooooo!!!

eball

He just needs experience? As if he hasn't learned anything in his functional year and a half of starts?

Add "being able to cover the pass better," Coy, b/c I have talked with experts and they say that's something safeties should be doing. I directly reference the Jax opener. Swat at the ball and it's a W. Your butt is where it belongs on the bench and as an adequate STer.

wire is a lock for a roster spot.......TSW's fav whipping boy is very valuable to the bills and extremely under-appreciated on this board.......

425230[/snapback]

What makes you say that? Have you seen him play in person or on t.v.? I'm just curious.

At least Tasker was able to help out in other areas and didn't look lost.

wire is a lock for a roster spot.......TSW's fav whipping boy is very valuable to the bills and extremely under-appreciated on this board.......

425230[/snapback]

Is he really the ST "ace" that the media has made him out to be? True, I've seen him in on a few tackles here and there. But I've never seen him do anything spectacular. Instead, I recall him making game-changing errors on special teams (a key roughing-the-kicker penalty comes to mind). At this point, I'd rather see his roster spot go to a safety like Baker or even another WR like Wilson. Wilson has caught my eye on ST in the preseason--he could be Wire's replacement as the new "ace."

i can't even make myself read it.  the quotes listed under the link are bad enough -- when are we going to end the CW experiment????

:lol:  <_<  :P  :blink:

425192[/snapback]

He's basically just a special teams player now, and a pretty damn good one. I dont see what the problem is, he doesnt start at all.