we will start the year 2-5...

Justice

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the type of person that says I told you so. 9-7. We lose @ Seattle and then we win our last 5. Including the Steelers game. They won't need a win by then. Why risk injury against a tough Buffalo D?

I could be wrong, we might go 10-6! When I made that prediction of 9-7 in September I had no clue I would be this accurate so far. I'm shocked!

137167[/snapback]

Great work - truly astounding clarity...

I think we should expect another loss - probably Cincy or Cleveland - to make us 9-7 and that relies on the Steelers throwing the last game because they can...

• 2 weeks later...
This will probably get me in trouble but, can you envision this team winning @Oak, vs. N.E., @N.Y. and @ Balt.? I don't think so. I forsee a team that starts weak but finishes strong. 7-2 in the final 9 for a 9 & 7 record. I even see us winning 5 straight at the end of the season and I think that JPL will have alot to do with that winning streak as well as the offense jelling and learning the system. If that's good enough for a playoff spot, I don't know.

29497[/snapback]

Color me impressed.

p.s. but it's tacky to continue to dig up your own old posts to crow about. Makes you look like BF or someone..... :devil:

They lose a dominating coordinator that will be very hard to copy. Second romeo crowell could be going to a HC job when all the sh=t hits the fan in a couple of weeks. Like, Seattle, Sanfrancisco, Mijami, New Orleans possibly KC.

Different systems equal different pats team. Some might adjust to it. Some might just screw it up.