Watch this guy get a straight beating

Thanks KD atleast you are being honest . I am not sure about a chances this year to be honest the orginization took quite a hit

421178[/snapback]

Oh please. You guys sound like Lou Holtz with the "woe is us" routine. :D

May they all kill each other, never reproduce,  or harm decent people.

421180[/snapback]

I second that. No one else. In fact, they steal his crap after he goes down. I can't believe people have the ability to just brutally beat the crap out of each other for stupid reasons like that. I would have backed over him.

All I have to ay is....wtf?!?!?!?!?! Is that real?!?!? If so, I'm never leaving my house again!

421274[/snapback]

I watched and felt it was staged of course it might of been denial that people would allow that to happen. Of course if it did happen I'm glad someone video taped it in order to get a good look at the people that did do it in hopes they get what's coming to them from the legal system.

Nah, this wasn't staged other than it was a trap. The last few seconds show police and the guy still knocked out.

It was just plain sad.

IMHO if you like to see things like this, you need to seek help. This was hardly a "fair" fight, it was a massacre.

Looks like to me that a couple of "white boys from the burbs" pulled into the wrong store at the wrong time. Its really too bad one of those guys getting thier ass kicked didn't have a weapon. That I would of liked to of seen.

Lesson here: Don't go where you don't belong, especially at night.

Aren't most American cities just grand :P

That's why I carry brass knuckles with me every where I go. You never know what people are capable of and it's scary to think that it could be you or someone you love on the receiving end of a vicious beating like this.

Check this guy out getting his ass whooped. I would have ran people over. Notice how no one is helping.

Click on number 5 to see the fight

Am I gonna Catch crap here because I am a Pats fan ?

421167[/snapback]

Bunch of black dudes beating up an asian guy. how nice.

Looks like another hate crime to me.

But Rev. Al amd Chris Rock say it's only blacks that are victims of it.