Where is everyone going to be

Rayzer32

I will be watching the game from the ESPN Club on the Boardwalk in Disney World. Taking the family down Sept 10th through the 17th. Have already told the wife that's where I will be Sunday for the Bills game (and probably all the others after). :(

Has anyone been there. I was wondering if you can listen to the game you want to from your table. I was there years ago, but watched the Sabres on the large screen and could barely hear it.

For all the people going to The Ralph, I will be there in spirits. :lol:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be controversial, if anyone really cares :(

I will be about a half hour away from RWS, but I don't know exactly where I will be.

You see, 9/11 is my 6th wedding anniversary. I will be somewhere in the general vicinity of Niagara Falls. That's where my wife and I will be spending the weekend.

So close, yet so far away... :lol:

Mike

This is going to be controversial, if anyone really cares  :(

I will be about a half hour away from RWS, but I don't know exactly where I will be.

You see, 9/11 is my 6th wedding anniversary.  I will be somewhere in the general vicinity of Niagara Falls.  That's where my wife and I will be spending the weekend.

So close, yet so far away...  :lol:

Mike

420603[/snapback]

If life were like beer commercials, you would have just been crushed by a giant can of Beast

:lol:

If life were like beer commercials, you would have just been crushed by a giant can of Beast

:(

420604[/snapback]

And you're a dork. :lol:

If I took my wife, the lovely and talented Kimberly, to a Bills game on our anniversary, she would divorce me. Right away.

Kim doesn't like football, although I'm trying to change that. It took me five years to get her to watch baseball.

So I will not be far away, but I won't be there.

Mike

This is going to be controversial, if anyone really cares  :(

You see, 9/11 is my 6th wedding anniversary.  I will be somewhere in the general vicinity of Niagara Falls.  That's where my wife and I will be spending the weekend.

So close, yet so far away...  :lol:

Mike

420603[/snapback]

Apparently, you didn't explain the facts of life to your Mrs. or realized that getting married during football season was a bad idea.

I will be somehwere in Zip Code 14127

I will be watching the game from the ESPN Club on the Boardwalk in Disney World.  Taking the family down Sept 10th through the 17th.  Have already told the wife that's where I will be Sunday for the Bills game (and probably all the others after).  :( 

Has anyone been there.  I was wondering if you can listen to the game you want to from your table.  I was there years ago, but watched the Sabres on the large screen and could barely hear it.

For all the people going to The Ralph, I will be there in spirits.  :lol:

420500[/snapback]

Saddlejacks in Ormond Beach, just south of the new Daytona Harley Davidson Dealership :lol:

Saddlejacks in Ormond Beach, just south of the new Daytona Harley Davidson Dealership :lol:

420628[/snapback]

I'll have to check the Harley joint out. I lived in Daytona Beach Shores back in 94, now I'm back here in Rochester.

Is that club Point Break still there on Daytona Beach? Got into some trouble there. :(

I'll have to check the Harley joint out.  I lived in Daytona Beach Shores back in 94, now I'm back here in Rochester. 

Is that club Point Break still there on Daytona Beach?  Got into some trouble there.  :lol:

420632[/snapback]

Point Break is gone. The Beach is becoming highrise expensive Condo-tels.

Rossmeyer's new Harley dealership is at US1 and I-95. It will be ready for Biketoberfest.

Gonna be the new Center of Harley events here :(

Point Break is gone. The Beach is becoming highrise expensive Condo-tels.

Rossmeyer's new Harley dealership is at US1 and I-95. It will be ready for Biketoberfest.

Gonna be the new Center of Harley events here :(

420635[/snapback]

I am actually wearing my "2nd Annual Biketoberfest" t-shirt right now. Boy I miss that.

I will be watching the game from the ESPN Club on the Boardwalk in Disney World.  Taking the family down Sept 10th through the 17th.  Have already told the wife that's where I will be Sunday for the Bills game (and probably all the others after).  :( 

Has anyone been there.  I was wondering if you can listen to the game you want to from your table.  I was there years ago, but watched the Sabres on the large screen and could barely hear it.

For all the people going to The Ralph, I will be there in spirits.  :lol:

420500[/snapback]

I'll be making a cryogenic appearance at lot 1,pole 5 Parking is not a problem.I travel light these days.