ANTI-WAR PROTESTORS

They did it on Friday nights (7PM-?). They Code Pinkos were claiming that the soldiers were being admitted at night so that the public wouldn't see them coming in. The truth is that on Friday nights, they take the ambulatory patients out in a bus for a night on the town. Thees scumbags are protesting soldiers who are ghaving some fun while recuperating. The Freepers (Free Republic readers) on the other corners get waves and thumbs up from the soldiers while the Code pinkos get the finger. A few weeks ago, those idiots were actually arguing with a vet who has two prosthetic legs. He was driving out of the hospital with his girlfriend and stopped to give them a piece of his mind.

Don't any of these people have jobs????? What the hell are they doing just standing around all day anyways????

420369[/snapback]

They must be the ones who have 'given up' looking for a job. I love hearing that nonsense everytime the unemployment figures come out. :(

They must be the ones who have 'given up' looking for a job.  I love hearing that nonsense everytime the unemployment figures come out.    :D

420460[/snapback]

Unemployment figures don't include people who aren't actively looking for jobs. ;)

I'm waiting for one of our fellow posters that are so rabidly anti-war with the "Bush lied" mantra to explain to us why this is a good thing.

419240[/snapback]

That's unfair. It's like asking the anti-gay rights people to justify the protests of these wackos at funerals.

God kills Americans because we harbor gays

Not too many people come to the rescue of their fringe nutjobs except to say they have the right to protest because its America.

Unemployment figures don't include people who aren't actively looking for jobs.  :D

420765[/snapback]

Yes, and the 'blame Bush' lemmings would have us believe those people have not voluntarily taken themselves out of the workforce and instead there are millions of people who have "given up" looking for a job.

Meanwhile, the want ads and job serach sites advertise tens of thousands of jobs daily.

;)

They did it on Friday nights (7PM-?). They Code Pinkos were claiming that the soldiers were being admitted at night so that the public wouldn't see them coming in. The truth is that on Friday nights, they take the ambulatory patients out in a bus for a night on the town.  Thees scumbags are protesting soldiers who are ghaving some fun while recuperating. The Freepers (Free Republic readers) on the other corners get waves and thumbs up from the soldiers while the Code pinkos get the finger.  A few weeks ago, those idiots were actually arguing with a vet who has two prosthetic legs. He was driving out of the hospital with his girlfriend and stopped to give them a piece of his mind.

420432[/snapback]

Something tells me that we're not getting the full story here. :P