(LAMP)Tommy Lee Goes to College........

The Poojer

goddamit I got hooked on it! I thought this was the stupidest freaking idea for a reality show, then I got caught watching it last nite and I have to say the show isn't that bad. Tommy Lee worked his ASS off to make that marching band, I figured he would just be a goof off, and there is some of that, but it looks like he is making a pretty good effort to learn and fit in, plus that hot tutor is a nice touch! I liked when his roomate asked him what Pam was like, that was funny, and the girls on the swim team scanning him up and down as he was on the blocks in his speedo....

goddamit I got hooked on it!  I thought this was the stupidest freaking idea for a reality show, then I got caught watching it last nite and I have to say the show isn't that bad.  Tommy Lee worked his ASS off to make that marching band, I figured he would just be a goof off, and there is some of that, but it looks like he is making a pretty good effort to learn and fit in, plus that hot tutor is a nice touch!  I liked when his roomate asked him what Pam was like, that was funny, and the girls on the swim team scanning him up and down as he was on the blocks in his speedo....

416329[/snapback]

My feelings were the same approaching the show but I watched and it is absolutely hysterical.

and he wanted it too, you could see his frustration, and also his glee when he nailed it. It would have been easy for him to mail it in, but he did work, of course I am sure he did not want to be a super star drummer that couldn't cut the mustard, of course I am sure it is apples to oranges

I caught it last night for the first time also. I thought it was pretty funny. He really did have to work at the drumming part.

416431[/snapback]

Be advised that if you read the credits closely, it turns out that he's not actually enrolled in the University of Nebraska, and that snazzy dorm room he lives in is not actually on campus, nor is his roommate a student at Nebraska. Still makes for a funny show, though.