Chuck Dickerson will be on Rochester Radio

OnTheRocks

Don't know if this has been posted, (maybe it hasn't because no one cares :devil: )

I have no link to support this but 1180 WHAM was running promos today that the Coach will be doing a radio call-in format program following Bills games this season.

Don't know if this has been posted, (maybe it hasn't because no one cares  :devil:

I have no link to support this but 1180 WHAM was running promos today that the Coach will be doing a radio call-in format program following Bills games this season.

415603[/snapback]

Well now I wont complain that WHAM doesnt come in anymore in the Raleigh Area at night, some station from Florida seems to be broadcasting on 1180 and is stronger.

This guy is one of the biggest bafoons in all of radio and as muchas a blow hard as other talk radio "superstars"

Well now I wont complain that WHAM doesnt come in anymore in the Raleigh Area at night, some station from Florida seems to be broadcasting on 1180 and is stronger.

This guy is one of the biggest bafoons in all of radio and as muchas a blow hard as other talk radio "superstars"

415606[/snapback]

Buffoon or not, he has 100x the football knowledge of WGR post-gamers. I, for one, welcome it. I am not an admirer, but I liked the passion.

Buffoon or not, he has 100x the football knowledge of WGR post-gamers.  I, for one, welcome it.  I am not an admirer, but I liked the passion.

415617[/snapback]

I would agree with that. As long as he doesn't have an axe to grind (which I suppose it's possible he still might), he atleast knows x's and o's well and uses them in discussion.

I can tell you how it will go and save you the time. He will start off by saying the Bills look great and should have a fantastic season. Then when they lose their first game, he'll proclaim that the owner sucks, the GM sucks, the QB sucks and nobody at OBD knows what the f*** they are doing.

In other words, he's no different than a poster here, except he convinced somebody to pay him to say it.

I e-mailed the station asking if Chuck Dickerson was going to be Bills post game host 

Jeff Howlett, Station Manager  responded " Yes Sir"

415692[/snapback]

millbank...long time no hear from. Hope that you will be around more, now that the season is starting.

all he would have to do is go back to being the chuck dickerson of 93 or 94, before he became a characature ofhimself, and i could enjoy listening to him again. his insights into the game were always solid, but at some point, he just chose to be a rabble rouser. that's when it got ridiculous.

I can tell you how it will go and save you the time.  He will start off by saying the Bills look great and should have a fantastic season.  Then when they lose their first game, he'll proclaim that the owner sucks, the GM sucks, the QB sucks and nobody at OBD knows what the f*** they are doing.

In other words, he's no different than a poster here, except he convinced somebody to pay him to say it.

415663[/snapback]

You got that right. I'll pass on Chuck's schtick...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say it isn't soooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

The dumbest guy ever on radio coming back.

Sports talk radio will reach an all time high in lows with Dickerson back.

If you call up the coach, please ask him why he fired me when I tried to raise the price of cutting his lawn from $10 to $12.

416179[/snapback]

Did you tell him to get his fat, "double-ax-handle-wide" ass out there and cut it himself? :devil: