Self-Imposed Exile Over - Let's Talk Drew

Foxboro Mike

I don't get it Mike, you work hard to get a good reputation on this board then you come back and try to pin the loss on DB. This is one game you can't blame on Bledsoe at all. If you want to blame one player on Offense it would have to be Moulds.

I think next week the O goes deep a few more times. To me this was a statement game. We ran the ball pretty well against a solid run defense team. With good crisp short passes thrown by DB. Do I think we're good enough to beat the Pats, not really, we'll need some good luck thrown our way just as Jax got yesterday.

A pretty assinine comment considering Bledsoe gashed the Jags for over 300 yards last year, while Henry was held under 50 yards.  Unlike the Pats, the Jags know how to stop the run.

The Bills controlled the clock, gained yards on the ground against the best run defense in the league, and converted 50% of their third downs.

Bledsoe played within the context of the offense, and if the team avoided key mistakes, it would have easily won the game.

They didn't avoid the mistakes and lost. 

By the way, using your moronic theory, the Titans are paying way too much for McNair.  How could they turn the league MVP into a guy only passing for 74 yards a game?  What a waste of money!

28978[/snapback]

Wasn't aware that one score could have beaten the Titans. [/sarcasm]

17-7 is worlds apart from 13-9.

I don't get it Mike, you work hard to get a good reputation on this board then you come back and try to pin the loss on DB.  This is one game you can't blame on Bledsoe at all.  If you want to blame one player on Offense it would have to be Moulds. 

I think next week the O goes deep a few more times.  To me this was a statement game.  We ran the ball pretty well against a solid run defense team.  With good crisp short passes thrown by DB.  Do I think we're good enough to beat the Pats, not really, we'll need some good luck thrown our way just as Jax got yesterday.

28984[/snapback]

Actually, he is not blaming Bledsoe for the loss, at least not directly. It is merely another attempt from another angle by which he tries to satisfy his Bledsoe obsession.

His position in this latest attempt is that Bledsoe is such a crappy QB with such crappy skills, that the Bills have designed an offense that is protecting itself against his crappiness and therefore has ironically robbed itself of the only redeeming quality Bledose has.

The offense is new and maturing. That includes the OC, who is calling plays for the first time and who is learning what works best when and against what. Players are still not second nature in their assignments (see TravisH).

But this becomes yet another opporutnity for Mike to satisfy his obsession. Another angle by which he can ply his need for self-justification. Its old.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I vote for some moderating telling Felchburo Mike to either find some new things to talk about or friggin' ban this assclown.

29013[/snapback]

I vote for a blanket party for him and the other known patsie troll that frequents this place. I think we'll all feel better after that. :angry: