Throwback jerseys

udonkey

This has probably been covered, but does anyone know if custom throwbacks will be available? I'd really like a #78 Smith jersey...if not, I'll probably pick up a Losman/Evans jersey tomorrow at the pro shop.

Thanks...

This has probably been covered, but does anyone know if custom throwbacks will be available?  I'd really like a #78 Smith jersey...if not, I'll probably pick up a Losman/Evans jersey tomorrow at the pro shop.

Thanks...

412321[/snapback]

They are available now. They are not listed in the BB proshop though. All you have to do is call the customer service number and you can order it over the phone. I got mine last month.

This has probably been covered, but does anyone know if custom throwbacks will be available?  I'd really like a #78 Smith jersey...if not, I'll probably pick up a Losman/Evans jersey tomorrow at the pro shop.

Thanks...

412321[/snapback]

stop living in the past, man...show some support for the next wave of future HOFers. :devil:

stop living in the past, man...show some support for the next wave of future HOFers.  :devil:

412331[/snapback]

I'm definitely down with the new guys, but I don't like the idea of buying a new jersey every 2-3 years when some player's agent decides that he deserves top 5 salary and they jet.

I'm definitely down with the new guys, but I don't like the idea of buying a new jersey every 2-3 years when some player's agent decides that he deserves top 5 salary and they jet.

412334[/snapback]

Why don't you have "UDONKEY" or somesuch put in the name plate then?