Tailgate 9/11 info

The GRAND Prize is a Lossman throwback XL

(possibly signed but maybe not if I run out of time)

That is for all who have paid the $5 tailgate donation for the expenses.

Blue ticket items $ 1 each or 3/$2 --13 for $5

will include an autographed Houston Gamblers jersey. Jim signed it for me at the last Ball

The common table 3/$1 will have many assorted items including Cards.

and a 50/50.

We have 3 lovely ticket girl.

Football beads in red white and blue at $1 a string

The tailgate is lots of fun so come early and stay until Noon.

me :D:doh:

No, the stubs to fill out for the grand prize. I had them all ready but when Rockpile had 6 people I didn't know who they would be and it isn't fair to put Rockpile on all 6 thus you have to fill out the stubs.

Then the NJ crew are 27 strong.

me :doh:  :doh:

No, the stubs to fill out for the grand prize.  I had them all ready but when Rockpile had 6 people I didn't know who they would be and it isn't fair to put Rockpile on all 6 thus you have to fill out the stubs.

411077[/snapback]

uhhh....actually, 28 strong.

You ready for some Hot Wings Cindy? :D

The Rockpile section is actually ten people. You can put my name on all the rafle stubs. :lol:

me :)  :blush:

No, the stubs to fill out for the grand prize.  I had them all ready but when Rockpile had 6 people I didn't know who they would be and it isn't fair to put Rockpile on all 6 thus you have to fill out the stubs.

411077[/snapback]

I'll bring you a bag again this year BUT I thought I read that you had a calmer version.  Yes, I'm a whimp.  I can't stand a burning mouth.

411358[/snapback]

A bag? Huh?

As to reading about a "calmer" version - no my dear, then they wouldn't be Buffalo wings.

But, there is no law against wiping off the sauce. it's a crime though.....sniff :lol:

(Rockpile @ Aug 18 2005, 02:41 PM)

Not in advance, but if you buy some tickets or beads, they MIGHT let you take a picture of them. 

:lol:

411430[/snapback]

Didn't you meet Nikki (babyrock) at the tailgate last year? She is bringing a girl friend and her sister Kalene (pebbles). There are your ticket girls.

Dude, you KNOW I am. And BTW, my offer to you still stands. Let me know.

411441[/snapback]

Right, MadCap! :blush: your suggestion has led to this change this year:

There WILL be a donation box (decorated by the CNJBBB "artist" Kaz) to help offset wing expenses for those who wish to do so. checks are fine (and safer! make them out to Rich Gudgel)

We also will accept donations of canola oil and frank's hot sauce :devil:

RichNJoisy

Pres

CNJBBB

www.cnjbbb.org