Two Bills Drivers

theesir

I was great listening to the pregame show from Hammer's lot and hearing all the two Bills Drivers (with their nametags on) trying to name Bills players first names as Jeremy White read off a last name. Your performances, for the most part were.... PATHETIC!!!!

It was great to hear you all (with your names and cities I was able to figure out who most of you were). An the best part was you guys harrassing Brad and Jeremy at the end of the segment. GOOD STUFF!!!

Sorry.  :angry:

Did you hear them say that they are both registered at TBD?

29258[/snapback]

I didn't hear anything - I was returning from the ticket office and was basically pulled into the tent. I had no clue what was going on (not that that's any different than my usual state... :blush: )

I heard he was in a dunk tank...but I didn't see that

29395[/snapback]

Actually, not a bad idea - if they wanted to do something like that for charity, putting Sullivan in a 'dunk tank' would have people lined up all the way to Big Tree Rd.

:doh:

I can just see him up there, yelling "The Bills stink" and "You're all idiots!" as people took their shots at the target...... :)

Actually, not a bad idea - if they wanted to do something like that for charity, putting Sullivan in a 'dunk tank' would have people lined up all the way to Big Tree Rd.

:doh:

I can just see him up there, yelling "The Bills stink" and "You're all idiots!" as people took their shots at the target......  :D

29403[/snapback]

They'd probably raise more money than their "pay $5 to watch a girl jump on a trampoline" campaign :):lol: