Buffalo Bills Media Guide

LabattBlue

I probably post this every year, but the Bills media guide is a great bargain for $10.00.  You can either order it online or pick it up at the stadium gift shop.

http://www.buffalobillsproshop.com/main_de...ProductID=11765

406224[/snapback]

I was quite surprised to find that the SD Chargers media quide came on CD Rom

I wonder how many other teams have made the transition ?

I also don't know (yet) if the Chargers are available on paper

All i got was a little gay pin and a buffalo bills season ticket discount card.  Which BTW, saved me a buck on the media guide.

406370[/snapback]

They haven't mailed them yet. Last year they came right before opening day. One year we got them in November or December.

They haven't mailed them yet.  Last year they came right before opening day.  One year we got them in November or December.

406374[/snapback]

I didn't get one last year either. :D

Oh well... $9 isn't going to break the bank, and I like having it around for quick reference.

I didn't get one last year either.  :)

Oh well... $9 isn't going to break the bank, and I like having it around for quick reference.

406378[/snapback]

Your mailman must be a Bills' fan :D

When the media guides arrive, some of us will be posting it here. If you don't get one contact the Bills & ask them where your media guide is.

I got a "free" media guide last year for signing up for 2 or 3 years subscription to Bill's Digest. Looks like this year they're just offering a Bill's calendar for any renewal. I'd drop the $10 for it though. Lots of good information right at your fingertips.

If you dudes paid for season tickets or whatever magazine subscription, I'd raise holy hell to get that media guide! If it was part of the package, then they owe you still. Don't look the other way. It never really was free to begin with--you actually paid for it!