2 OL coaches for the Bills???

LabattBlue

From bb.com profile on Frank Verducci...

COACHING EXPERIENCE: Joined the Bills staff as assistant offensive line/tight ends coach and was elevated to offensive line coach during the 2005 offseason…

I could see where you have an OL coach and an asst. OL coach, but two guys with the same title? :D

COACHING EXPERIENCE: Joined the Bills staff as assistant offensive line/tight ends coach and was elevated to offensive line coach during the 2005 offseason…

I could see where you have an OL coach and an asst. OL coach, but two guys with the same title? :D

405286[/snapback]

Perhaps some grooming for the future. He worked under Coach Dick LeBeau in Cincinnati for a few years. I have only the vaguest recollection of the name.

What Bills regime was that when they had a "Run OC" and a "Pass OC"?

I seem to recall that oddball combo - like NOBODY was really in charge - but not sure when it was.

Was it under Wade or Gregg-o?

405392[/snapback]

I always thought it was d*mn classy for the Bills to name Elijah Pitts as interim coach when Marv Levy had his medical problem.

405286[/snapback]

Frankie Boy must be assigned to Jason Peters to get his Wonderlick score up. :P

Jim Bob has the rest of the duties.