Satellite Coordinates

Zip

Has anyone seen the satellite coordinate for the Idy game yet?

403519[/snapback]

Captain Stillman: Coordinates?

Soldier with Mortar: Yes, sir, they determine where the mortar's...

Captain Stillman: Soldier, the army has spent a lot of money teaching you to fire that thing. Now set it and fire it.

Soldier with Mortar: Sir, we don't know where the shell's gonna...

Captain Stillman: Soldier. The only way to learn anything is to do it. Now fire the weapon.

didnt those big k-band dishes go out with skylab?

403523[/snapback]

I'm been able to catch all the preseason games for the last ten years on the big k-band dish. :( It's the only reason I have it.

403540[/snapback]

QUOTE(Zip @ Aug 10 2005, 06:43 AM)

Has anyone seen the satellite coordinate for the Idy game yet?

Captain Stillman: Coordinates?

Soldier with Mortar: Yes, sir, they determine where the mortar's...

Captain Stillman: Soldier, the army has spent a lot of money teaching you to fire that thing. Now set it and fire it.

Soldier with Mortar: Sir, we don't know where the shell's gonna...

Captain Stillman: Soldier. The only way to learn anything is to do it. Now fire the weapon.

LMFAO!!! :(:(:( A classic

Are the Bills still on SBS-6 ? Was wondering where to see them this year. They have been there for a couple years now.

404359[/snapback]

That's where they usually are. I'll post if I find it.

I hear that the the Bills - Colts will be on:

SBS6 Ku 17 (H)

KU Band, horizontal polarity.....far eastern end of the US spectrum. If I recall from years past, the satellite is hard to tune in but that transponder had one of the stronger signals on that satellite.

I recall too that typically the Bills would contract the same satellite and transponder for the entire preseason. Let's hope so. Have fun.

Go Bills!!

SBS6 Ku 17 (H)

KU Band, horizontal polarity.....far eastern end of the US spectrum.  If I recall from years past, the satellite is hard to tune in but that transponder had one of the stronger signals on that satellite.

I recall too that typically the Bills would contract the same satellite and transponder for the entire preseason.  Let's hope so.  Have fun.

Go Bills!!

404974[/snapback]

Thanks for the coordinates. The game will be seen :D

SBS6 Ku 17 (H)

KU Band, horizontal polarity.....far eastern end of the US spectrum.  If I recall from years past, the satellite is hard to tune in but that transponder had one of the stronger signals on that satellite.

I recall too that typically the Bills would contract the same satellite and transponder for the entire preseason.  Let's hope so.  Have fun.

Go Bills!!

404974[/snapback]

Thanks Bob for the Info. Us die-hard big dish owners salute you.

And Yes i got your PM

Thanks again...

Don't see it but got plenty of the Cleveland game.

406823[/snapback]

Satellite SBS 6 transponder 17. You need to change the polarity to vertical from horizontal and fine tune.

Satellite SBS 6 transponder 17. You need to change the polarity to vertical from horizontal and fine tune.

406871[/snapback]

I finally found it, but my picture is still crappy after fine tuning.

Probably because I am in Phx...And my neighbor has a palm tree blocking some of the Eastern Sky...

Bills-Packers on Saturday, Aug 20th, 6pm eastern

The Packers feed may be the better option as it's a C-Band feed vs the Bills Network KU feed.

Packers at Buffalo Bills

Satellite: IA-6, Transponder 9 (C-Band)

Audio: 6.2 / 6.8

Check the link below for any possible changes.

Packers Preason TV

I think the Bills Network will again be on SBS6- 17 (KU band, horizontal polarity) as the game is a sellout in Buffalo.