Patriot Fans comments on Bills Fans

Funny how they dont mention anything about a certain SuperBowl loss to the Bears. Now, that was embarrasing.

401797[/snapback]

That's true. We never lost a Super Bowl by that many points!

I'm surprised by this.  Almost 12 hours and not a peep from the trolls, either a power outage, or mom must still be on the computer.

401823[/snapback]

They'll show up. And it'll be something like "Don't judge us all by that site. We're not all !@#$ing morons."

The claim of Bills fans beating Pats fans with beers reeks of untruth. First of all, the guy said the Bills fans were using full, unopened beers. Wasting a full beer on a Pats fan on a warm fall afternoon does not sound like something any Bills fan that I know would do.

Besides, whoever the Pats woman was who got lumped up, I'm sure she had it coming... :doh:

Don't feel bad. Reading their comments locked up my bowel movements.

Yes. We beat women to death with full beer cans. What a bunch of 'tards.

401810[/snapback]

I was at the NE game last year - and while I do not advocate violence - there were so many M a s s h o l e s at that game that did truly deserve a good beat down. It was the worst behaved visiting crowd (by far) that I have ever seen. In the section I was in there was busloads of Patriot fans yelling obsenities to the Bills fans and people actually going up and down the aisle giving Bills fans the finger and yelling you suck. At our stadium! It was absolutely disgraceful.

I have never even been close to a fight at a game - but that was the most vile disrepectful group of visiting fans I have ever seen. I was sitting on the ailse and at one point this one M a s s h o l e was walking up the aisle yelling 'Bills suck' and I calmly stood up and stopped him and said "Are you sure you want to be saying that?" - and he kind of just looked at me then walked on. Later in the game, just after 'the fumble', this guy is gleeflully running doen the aisle and stops and me and starts pointing "You guys suck! You guys suck" - I unloaded some F-bombs and started going after him - he went into the tunnel and I was hanging over screaming at him - then he spit at me and I lost it and chased him into the bowels of the stadium - where 3 other M a s s h o l e s intercepted me before I could get to the guy.

After that game I will never root for another Boston area team as long as I live. The most vile, putrid, obnoxious, disrepectful fans I have ever seen.

When I read accounts about visiting fans getting in fights at that game I know most probably deserved it (woman and children aside). It is really ignorant for the Patsie fans to just pass judgement that there were just groups of Bills fans indiscriminatley beating people up. Based on my observations from that game the majority of visitng fans probably brought it upon themselves with their boorish disrespectful behavior. If anything - there probably should have been more beat downs administered.